Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious i truly admire how we share same pain

doomed 7

doomed 7

believer. j3ws are your enemy. get back to god!
★★★★
while being different culturally .. different in location ... different in age and so on, we share the same pain of loneliness and not being able to find a sexual partner.

sometimes it seems to me mind blowing how a black african man from ghana and nerdic north european man would sympathize to their cause and have talk about it.
they say you make your brothers in bad time.

my brothers we all share same pain. no more no less. the exact same pain..

BLACKPILL DOESN'T TAKE ANY CAPTIVES

while being different culturally .. different in location ... different in age and so on, we share the same pain of loneliness and not being able to find a sexual partner.

sometimes it seems to me mind blowing how a black african man from ghana and nerdic north european man would sympathize to their cause and have talk about it.

BLACKPILL DOESN'T TAKE ANY CAPTIVES
man we are literally one of the most mentally tough groups on earth... could you imagine how dangerous a man can becone if you deprive him of a fucking basic biological need..

we are mentally tough we handle this steady still..

I'm literally in tears right now tbh ngl

Afaik there aren't native African incels. There you just fuck your sister or mom. It's all a big AIDS mess, where 40% of population have it. All Africans do all day is fuck. Africans and indigenous people are lazy.

Afaik there aren't native African incels. There you just fuck your sister or mom. It's all a big AIDS mess, where 40% of population have it. All Africans do all day is fuck. Africans and indigenous people are lazy.
you gotta source your infos my man.

you gotta source your infos my man.
No I don't. It's not a rule to source my infos. If you doubt them, just Google it, your lazyass

OP is literally 6'5 :feelsseriously: yeah I'm sure he experiences the same pain as me :feelsseriously::feelsseriously:

I used to share that pain some time! But now I just acceptated my fate completely and I didn’t even hit 20yrs old! Feeling so resigned gives me no feeling , but I can still sense a bit of sadness when seeing couples everywhere ! I was rejected by every single crush I had , despite being nice to them ! I resigned myself not so far ago , but still this community of people gives me warmth!

This is what makes that community so beautiful, we can all relate to the pain of each other :feelsmage:

Brothers??... But the moment foid comes to us we will stab each other to get it. Unless you are a true bros before hoes....could be hopium....but I'm not sure:fuk:

OP is literally 6'5 :feelsseriously: yeah I'm sure he experiences the same pain as me :feelsseriously::feelsseriously:
Annnnnnnd everything I ever thought of about hope left the window:feelshaha: gotdamn every male is 6 foot nowadays :society:

aren't you a 6'5 ? :feelsseriously: sure, we share the same pain :feelsseriously:

false propaganda made by e fans.

yeah man. it almost feel like home
Ew a 6 foot lover. Surrender and love manlets instead:feelsmusic: