Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I tried to use diary of a wimpy kid as PUA help when I was 13

• Thread starter Deleted member 18214
  • Start date
Deleted member 18214

Deleted member 18214

Becoming the perfect being
-
So I had a oneitis when I was 13. I didn't know what to do or even how to express my love to her at the time so I quickly started reading through all my diary of a wimpy kid books from elementary school in order to see how greg picked up girls or attempted to. Rofl it was over before it even begun :lul: :lul: :lul: :kys: :kys: :kys:

It turns out she had a boyfriend and she just laughed in my face :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Incel Trait: Using kids TV shows/movies/books as help with getting girls

Brutal. I do remember doing some cringey pua shit from TV when i was very young
Incel Trait: Using kids TV shows/movies/books as help with getting girls
yeah lol

Beyond over if you were that needy at 13

Was Greg Heffley an incel? Real talk, I didn't see him ever succeed in getting a gf.

Then again, I've never read the entire series and forgot most of what I have read.

brutal but funny tbh :feelskek:

Was Greg Heffley an incel? Real talk, I didn't see him ever succeed in getting a gf.

Then again, I've never read the entire series and forgot most of what I have read.
He’s a normie

He’s a normie
I mean, in the Hollywood adaptation movie yea because Hollywood only really hires aesthetically pleasing actors.

But in the books, he's pretty much a socially awkward short NEET who's only friend is fat and likely autistic (save for the Indian kid).

I mean, in the Hollywood adaptation movie yea because Hollywood only really hires aesthetically pleasing actors.

But in the books, he's pretty much a socially awkward short NEET who's only friend is fat and likely autistic (save for the Indian kid).
Indian kid you mean chirag gupta

There were some hidden black pills in that series

It turns out she had a boyfriend and she just laughed in my face :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
Poor soul You have nerves of steel, to withstand something like that.

Hahahha loser incel

lold at title

Someone once made a diary of a supreme gentlemen book, I nearly got a copy but they ran out man

Rofl :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: OVER FOR YOU NIGGA