Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I tried to talk to foid today it didn’t work for me

Saysitsover

Saysitsover

Overlord
★★★★★
I tried to talk with a foid I saw in the lane with me at the grocery store. I said you look good from behind when I saw you. She look like she did not understand me and didn’t say anything back to compliment me or make me feel good

It is over for you if you try to give compliment

she just has a bad personality

I tried to talk with a foid I saw in the lane with me at the grocery store. I said you look good from behind when I saw you. She look like she did not understand me and didn’t say anything back to compliment me or make me feel good

she saw your teeth

Stop caring about what? What she'll think if you talk to her?
Yes. I have been rejected not just by foids but by multiple people regarding other things. Youngcels don't know this but you become immune to it after a while.

Yes. I have been rejected not just by foids but by multiple people regarding other things. Youngcels don't know this but you become immune to it after a while.
Well, guess i should build up the courage and do it too then and stop giving a fuck

Græpe