Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I Tried To Talk To A Smiling Black Girl On The Train.

• Thread starter FrustratedWhiteMale
  • Start date
FrustratedWhiteMale

FrustratedWhiteMale

Mythic
It was on the New York Subway, at 36th street. I said hi to the girl, but no luck.
I have no idea what she was smiling at.
Maybe her phone. Your guess is as good as mine.
I doubt she'd be reading this post.

It was on the New York Subway, at 36th street. I said hi to the girl, but no luck.
I have no idea what she was smiling at.
Maybe her phone. Your guess is as good as mine.
I doubt she'd be reading this post.
@BlkPillPres kek.

u better hand over them semenal reparations white boi

be careful bro elliot rodger wrote about saying hi to a girl once and she didn't respond, next thing you know he killed people

i dont bother anymore

how old did she look though

It was worth a shot.

be careful bro elliot rodger wrote about saying hi to a girl once and she didn't respond, next thing you know he killed people
IT larper spotted

This guy is the only user I've ever felt tempted about using the block feature on, an obvious larp that people keep treating like he's real
But did she read the post tho...

how old did she look though
With Black Girls, it's hard to tell.
One time I tried to talk to one. When I asked what work she did, she said she was still in high school.
I could've sworn she looked 30.

"One time, as I was walking across the huge bridge that connected the two campuses, I passed by a girl I thought was pretty and said “Hi” as we neared each other. She kept on walking and didn’t even have the grace to respond to me. How dare she! That foul bitch. I felt so humiliated that I went to one of the school bathrooms, locked myself in a toilet stall, and cried for an hour. "

Can't believe I forgot that detail, kek

"One time, as I was walking across the huge bridge that connected the two campuses, I passed by a girl I thought was pretty and said “Hi” as we neared each other. She kept on walking and didn’t even have the grace to respond to me. How dare she! That foul bitch. I felt so humiliated that I went to one of the school bathrooms, locked myself in a toilet stall, and cried for an hour. "

Can't believe I forgot that detail, kek

Kek I remember it exactly.

All foids would rather look at their phones now or texting Chad for his latest dickpic.

I remember that lmao. I’ve read his manifesto many times. He wasn’t even truecel ugly but he was a true autist. It’s over for autisticcels

black foids are pretty dangerous

Why even bother talking to a black foid?