Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment I tried to smoke a taki

La Grande Infamie

La Grande Infamie

Weinen In Der Sonne
★★★★
Would not recommend. I think I just huffed smog down my dumbass throat. So desperate for a high/a way not to think about my inceldom

>Inkwelldom Discussed

wtf is a taki?

I have done this with my autistic friend in middle school He also smoked cardboard and a Boomco Dart

This shit?

I quit smoking weed in Blunts,
switched to joints again..... Blunts are too harsh on my lungs

What no drugs does to a mf

Degenerate maxing is legit, I've started eating trash out of bins for the thrill.

is there ways I can harness this power? Will I ascend if I just start eating roadkill?
Well once you lack enough dopamine it happens pretty naturally for me. Just from lack of stimulation you might feel the urge to mumble in public, sniff some shit, etc.

Oh yeah but no you won't ascend.

Try smoking a cinnamon stick

Well once you lack enough dopamine it happens pretty naturally for me. Just from lack of stimulation you might feel the urge to mumble in public, sniff some shit, etc.

Oh yeah but no you won't ascend.
i feel this happening recently and just let it, no longer do i simply reject acting normal but I embrace being outwardly weird as fuck because i have come to hate the pain that trying to fit in has brought me. i reply only because i am so deranged i keep having urge to eat rotten food from dumpsters as well

You lit it on fire and inhaled the smog?

i feel this happening recently and just let it, no longer do i simply reject acting normal but I embrace being outwardly weird as fuck because i have come to hate the pain that trying to fit in has brought me. i reply only because i am so deranged i keep having urge to eat rotten food from dumpsters as well
Lol its ok you are in good company but it doesnt have to be rotting, people throw out good food all the time.

JFL you smoke potatoes