Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story I tried to kiss a 2.5/10 fugly fat foid and failed; she's spreading a rumor I tried to force-kiss her; started a new job today - she's working there

Ascent God

Ascent God

Banned
-
I'm 26 years old and living in Israel. On last Sunday I was hanging out with a friend and his social circle. There was a 2.5/10, ugly 29 year old ugly girl with a formless body and purple hair . I was drinking stoli with some of them. And in the end of the night after drinking at least 200ml of Vodka, and then getting freshed up with a cappuccino and a cookie, they dropped us off next to her house. I decided to try to make a move; when we were hugging goodbye, I tried to quickly kiss her on her mouth. It didn't work, and she quickly ran home. I didn't use force or and just tried to weasel out a kiss.

Today I started a new job, and lo and behold, I see her at the cafeteria. I said hi. It took her a few secs to respond. It seemed like she was trying to avoid me and saw it's not gonna work. I said that I'm gonna work here and asked her for what division she's working for. It was the same division I'll be working for. The conversation stopped, and she sat down in another table, not the same table I was sitting at.

After working I messaging my friend that was out with me that day and tell him she's working at my new job.
Him: "Damn, did you hit on her on the job?"
Me: "No, I said hi, and she seemed troubled by my presence."
Him: "She told us you tried to force her to kiss you, and that she ran away so you'll not be around her."
Then he sent me a combined pic of my profile pic on facebook and her pic with hearts between us and said they were laughing at me on their whatsapp group that I'm no longer a member of.

Later those fuckers added me and her to a special whatsapp group they created to try to troll me and her. I decided the best way to handle it is to mark it as unread, not read or write comments in the group, and in other words, not go along with it - not let those fuckers the satisfaction of getting under my skin. They only posted 6 messages on the group and then users started to drop out because I was not going along with it and straight disregarding the group.

It made me laugh. You can't do anything; you can ascend and it's not enough. You can go slummin' and lower your standards and still get rejected, and you're going to be laughed at for trying by your acquaintances.

Back to my situation - at work I'm on thin fucking ice. I won't be talking to her except the occasional hi and bye because I don't want her to think I want to have anything to do with her. I'm not going to risk sexual harassment allegation for any women, especially not to a fugly creature, who I tried to lower standards in hope for a one night stand. Tomorrow, if she asks me about the groups and the trolling I'll lie and say I was attending a wedding today and have no idea what she is talking about. If she presses me hard and force me to a wall, I'll tell her that she has to deal with the shame, since she thought it was a good idea to share some exaggerated story about me, and that I know that I did nothing wrong and have nothing to feel embarrassed about.

I fucking hate this country and wish the arabs took over!

That's what you get for being a Jew.

62E2BACE 965C 4BE3 8163 7C3AD609848A

Why did you even try? Should’ve beheaded her on the spot .

That's what you get for being a Jew.
nah but seriously you jews deserve it for creating the israeli state in the first place tbh. but, hope its get better

That's why you don't go lower than your league, because landwhales have the same standards as average girl's.

I wasn't joking. Foreskin chopping, blood sucking, moneygrubbing faggots.
ya jews are pretty bad i took the jewpill a long time ago but, i still kind of feel for any sub 8 man tbh

I'm disgusted with circumcision myself and hate the practice.
tbh what stupid retard thought it was a good idea to mutilate a penis and this been happening for thousands of years and no one questions it but female genital mutilation is a war crime

Israel does sound like a shithole by all accounts. Anyways this whole situation sounds awkward AF. Why the fuck would you try to kiss a fat cow with purple hair? She's probly some feminist who was waiting for something like this to happen so she can play the victim card and call herself a "survivor" of sexual assault.

You just gave her ammo to use against men for years now. For all we know she probly wrote a whole blog or article about it on tumblr or wherever.

Never engage with a girl who dyes har hair in purple, blue, pink, etc. If it ain't natural human hair color dont bother. Avoid these types of women like you would any animal with similar warning coloration i.e. skunks, snakes, poison dart frogs etc.

I would just quit that job, honestly. Wageslaving is bad enough on it's own but now you gotta wageslave while being around this feminist cow too? Forget it, bail, and fuck those cucks on Facebook and WhatsApp too. Ghost from them entirely if you can.

Last edited:
Holy shit. I didn't know Israel was that cucked. Do you guys have affirmative action laws as well?

Juggernaut theory brother.

be careful, mossadcels are watching

There was a 2.5/10, ugly 29 year old ugly girl with a formless body and purple hair .
Fucking kek. Jewbitches are like this also? Its fucking over for jewish men.

dumbfucj you need to ignore that piece of shit. any attention, even hi bye, validates her and she'll think you're after her, cant get enough of her etc. srs. ignore, act like it doesnt ecist and she'll rot

dumbfucj you need to ignore that piece of shit. any attention, even hi bye, validates her and she'll think you're after her, cant get enough of her etc. srs. ignore, act like it doesnt ecist and she'll rot
You're right. I didn't say hi to her today at work. She's sitting next to me right now. :)))

these hambeasts should be flattered they're getting male attention

these hambeasts should be flattered they're getting male attention
They should function as beasts of burden that they are, by taking incel dick on the regular; paying their fair share to civil society and help making it peaceful and prosperous.

That's fucking retarded ngl
how can you be an incel and think that's a good idea, you just went from being the workplace weirdo to being the rapey workplace weirdo that's into fat chicks.

That's fucking retarded ngl
how can you be an incel and think that's a good idea, you just went from being the workplace weirdo to being the rapey workplace weirdo that's into fat chicks.
lol. yes he did, know a similar feel. first they're creeped out but in a still making fun of you for being weird way, then one mistake and they hate you so damn hard

ignore the whore

I started working here a few days after it happened. I had no idea she's working there when it happened. Read the post.

Just be jew theo...

Juggernaut law strikes again
Always chilling to see a old thread with so many users banned and it's only 2018.
Streets ain’t safe brother