Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I tried to kill myself multiple times

babygengar

babygengar

Greycel
The first time I truly tried to kill myself was at 7 I tried to stab myself in the neck with a pen in class they sent me to the mental hospital for 2 weeks I did that because my mom was fighting with my dad and they broke up the second time was when I was 20 because I went to prison for robbery(smh) I tried to hang myself but the co found me and I was placed in the prisons mental ward for 2 months the 3rd time when I was 23 I was living in the streets at the time which was two years I got drunk and ran into traffic I got hit by the car broke my lower leg got placed in the state this time for 3 months repeat cycle I accidentally overdosed on 8 Xanax pills ended up in the hospital for 2 weeks the next time I tried to kill myself was I was 31 I tried to hangout and try to court this bitch who I thought who was my romantic interest I got rejected by her I took 12 Xanax pills I called her to tell her I am killing myself because she doesn’t love me and she just used me for convenience she tried to come over but I locked my house all I can remember is waking up in the hospital with a tube up my dick with dried up black liquid on my mouth and hospital gown I tried to kill myself at 31 just because I just felt that I couldn’t provide anything to society anymore I took 110 Walmart aspirin and went to the store to get alcohol to wash it down long story short I collapsed in the Safeway liquor isle woke up and was sent to the mental hospital commited for 2 months that was the last time I tried that not sure wtf is keeping me alive

Same.

First I tried to overdose

Then I tried to get drunk and then slit my throat

Then I tried to electrocute myself

Same.

First I tried to overdose

Then I tried to get drunk and then slit my throat

Then I tried to electrocute myself
What did you try to overdose on?

I got drunk and ate every pill I could find in my fams medicine cabinet
I think one of the things that most definitely have coped is getting tattoos sometimes

Nice nice what systems?
2x N64
2x Snes
2x Super famicom
2x Satellaview
Philips CDi
Gamecube
Switch
Ps1
Ps4
NES
Famicom
Custom sega saturn
Custom dreamcast
Sakura wars edition dreamcast
Kempo dreamcast
Sega saturn
Custom OG xbox
Dreamcast karaoke machine
NTT DATA pak
Gameboy advance
Nintendo 2ds xl pokeball edition

I wrote a last will, so if I die they all get destroyed. Can't imagine normies getting them

I don't have the balls to stab myself in the neck like you did. I did the normie ways of trying to kill myself. The first time I tried to kill myself was by hanging, but that failed because the ceiling fan broke and slammed on my head. Second time was with a glock, but I hesitated and snatched the trigger blowing off my cheek.

baki-anime.gif
I don't have the balls to stab myself in the neck like you did. I did the normie ways of trying to kill myself. The first time I tried to kill myself was by hanging, but that failed because the ceiling fan broke and slammed on my head. Second time was with a glock, but I hesitated and snatched the trigger blowing off my cheek.

The first time I truly tried to kill myself was at 7 I tried to stab myself in the neck with a pen in class they sent me to the mental hospital for 2 weeks I did that because my mom was fighting with my dad and they broke up the second time was when I was 20 because I went to prison for robbery(smh) I tried to hang myself but the co found me and I was placed in the prisons mental ward for 2 months the 3rd time when I was 23 I was living in the streets at the time which was two years I got drunk and ran into traffic I got hit by the car broke my lower leg got placed in the state this time for 3 months repeat cycle I accidentally overdosed on 8 Xanax pills ended up in the hospital for 2 weeks the next time I tried to kill myself was I was 31 I tried to hangout and try to court this bitch who I thought who was my romantic interest I got rejected by her I took 12 Xanax pills I called her to tell her I am killing myself because she doesn’t love me and she just used me for convenience she tried to come over but I locked my house all I can remember is waking up in the hospital with a tube up my dick with dried up black liquid on my mouth and hospital gown I tried to kill myself at 31 just because I just felt that I couldn’t provide anything to society anymore I took 110 Walmart aspirin and went to the store to get alcohol to wash it down long story short I collapsed in the Safeway liquor isle woke up and was sent to the mental hospital commited for 2 months that was the last time I tried that not sure wtf is keeping me alive
Pls don't kill yourself it's selfish and ignorant

Society can go f It'self

Damn bro that's like what happened in fight club

Holy shit please use punctuation

The first time I truly tried to kill myself was at 7 I tried to stab myself in the neck with a pen in class they sent me to the mental hospital for 2 weeks I did that because my mom was fighting with my dad and they broke up
Brutal:feelsmega:

Survival instinct

Holy shit man it gets dark like that i feel what you mean

How are you still alive :giga: :giga:

I have attempted alot too and no one irl knows

@elnacocris

It was in my mouth angled towards my brain then at about 3/4 of the trigger pull I yanked it out, snatched the trigger, and blew off part of my cheek. It wasn't anything like that gif you sent.

Killing yourself is what normcattel and foids want

I got drunk and ate every pill I could find in my fams medicine cabinet
What happened afterwards, were you vomiting etc.

Glad you didn't kill yourself brocel:heart:. Still sucks u are suffering tho.

Fucking brutal

دنر غريمان

you've been through hell which makes me question the existence of God

You fail because you don’t actually want to die, pills is shit foids use to get attention, or alcohol and pills.

No firearms for you now...

I dont get suiciders..
wouldnt a stab in the heart be fatal enough?

brutal man. How are you doing now brocel

if you do any of this shit in the UK, you get put on a section and have your rights taken away.

I'm doing great now, thanks for asking. You?
doing great as well bro. I was just worried that your trying to kill yourself. What happened to ur face when you fired that shot? did you go hospital or what

doing great as well bro. I was just worried that your trying to kill yourself. What happened to ur face when you fired that shot? did you go hospital or what
I went to the hospital, they stitched up my face, then put a police hold on me and sent me to a psychiatric facility for 7 days. Apparently trying to kill yourself is illegal lmao..

woman trait if you keep fucking it up

I went to the hospital, they stitched up my face, then put a police hold on me and sent me to a psychiatric facility for 7 days. Apparently trying to kill yourself is illegal lmao..
I hope you're doing better now man. How old were you back then?