Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I tried to kill a fly for 3 hours.

• Thread starter WawelDragon1683
  • Start date
W

WawelDragon1683

Always last
-
I was watching something and a fly kept sitting on mr triggering my ocd. After the tenth time i kind a lost it. I basically tried to kill it for 3 hours. i would stand in silence for 10 minutes searching for it. Than i'd sit down baiting it. I did that like 20 times. Eventually i managed to kill it with and old book of mine and actually started to scream in joy. The best moment of my life this year no doubt. Made me really happy. I didn't feel happy in a long time. Do you believe this behavior is normal or isolation rotting my brain?

I'm happy for your happiness man

WalterWhitemaxxing, congrats.

Just buy a dlt squasher

A fly was bothering me this morning. I opened the window and watched it fly out after around 30 seconds. I felt great joy knowing that it would go and bother some other creature, perhaps another person, perhaps even a sex-haver.

A fly was bothering me this morning. I opened the window and watched it fly out after around 30 seconds. I felt great joy knowing that it would go and bother some other creature, perhaps another person, perhaps even a sex-haver.
i tried that. i opened and closed the window like 50 times but the fly ignored it and the second i sat down it attacked me. Eventually i gave up on trying to make it fly away. I wanted it dead.

Shotgun is faster. You'll need the smallest "birdshot" you can get.

Incel trait tbh :feelskek:

Wojak fly pointing
s

Just get some borax , Karo syrup and a long plastic bottle and poison them.

I killed bees with a deodrant flame, it was awsome

I never happy for this

Attachments

• 20210721_204303.jpg
    20210721_204303.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 16
this reminds me of that episode from breaking bad where jessie and walter spend the whole time trying to kill a fly at the drug lab.

over for spatial awareness and motor skill cels