Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I tried to fuck foids at the psych ward

TheTroonAnnihilator

TheTroonAnnihilator

Recruit
★★★★
im back from the psych ward from trying to kill myself and it was the worst place ever but I had one mission and that was to fuck mentally ill foids. I couldnt have my phone or my sex dolls nothing it was so brutal and made me wanna die even more. I did met a fellow brocel there and we would just talk about foids and incel stuff for hours I got his number hes a cool guy.

I had to go to these stupid "support groups" where everybody just whines. I once said this is fucking stupid and I got kicked out the group lmao. Anyway I started to look for foids to fuck and I met this one girl name gil. She would talk about her boyfriend all the fucking time and was an asshole. She went up to me when I was playing the piano there and she walked up to me and said "my boyfriend plays the piano better then you" like bitch I dont fucking care. She stopped talking to me when I told her I have a sex doll hotter then her. So mission failed I didnt fuck any foids. They did gave me meds that made me feel high and didnt kill my sex drive and when I got home I instantly fucked her and busted in 30 seconds

They have pianos at the psych ward ?

Bro took my advice.

Tell us more about that brocel

They have pianos at the psych ward ?
it was a keyboard and it was like the only thing I did to pass the time because it was that or puzzles, or word searches boring shit

At least there WERE foids at yours. Both times I went there were none my age. Just divorced alcoholics and crazy hispanics.

At least you didn't get the shit beaten out of you by a schizo or hyper retard

at least you made friends there was it good do you feel better now ?
it was good for like 5 days because I got to see alot of the people cussing out the foids staff and it was funny as fuck

Anyway I started to look for foids to fuck and I met this one girl name gil. She would talk about her boyfriend all the fucking time and was an asshole. She went up to me when I was playing the piano there and she walked up to me and said "my boyfriend plays the piano better then you" like bitch I dont fucking care. She stopped talking to me when I told her I have a sex doll hotter then her. So mission failed I didnt fuck any foids. They did gave me meds that made me feel high and didnt kill my sex drive and when I got home I instantly fucked her and busted in 30 seconds
Lowinhib mogs me

Psych ward is for young people, when you're older no one cares then it's the streets or prison

was she the only foid you met there ?

im back from the psych ward from trying to kill myself and it was the worst place ever but I had one mission and that was to fuck mentally ill foids. I couldnt have my phone or my sex dolls nothing it was so brutal and made me wanna die even more. I did met a fellow brocel there and we would just talk about foids and incel stuff for hours I got his number hes a cool guy.

I had to go to these stupid "support groups" where everybody just whines. I once said this is fucking stupid and I got kicked out the group lmao. Anyway I started to look for foids to fuck and I met this one girl name gil. She would talk about her boyfriend all the fucking time and was an asshole. She went up to me when I was playing the piano there and she walked up to me and said "my boyfriend plays the piano better then you" like bitch I dont fucking care. She stopped talking to me when I told her I have a sex doll hotter then her. So mission failed I didnt fuck any foids. They did gave me meds that made me feel high and didnt kill my sex drive and when I got home I instantly fucked her and busted in 30 seconds

If I went to a psych ward I would end up ascending with a bpd foid.

was she the only foid you met there ?
no there was several and in the groups I swear they would whine about chad all the time. there was like 1 or 2 that didnt whine about chad.

"My boyfriend plays piano better then you". Fucking cunt.

Why does she think ya care about her stupid boyfriend?

I had a couple old hags flirting with me at the psych ward. Too bad I couldn't do anything and they probably only liked me because they were filled with haldol.

Why does she think ya care about her stupid boyfriend?
literally everything I said to her she would respond with "I have a boyfriend" like literally one time I asked would I look better if I grew a beard and he said I have a boyfriend what the fuck does that have to do with anything fucking bitch the best is my roomate got her phone number and I copied it in my book so I have her number I might just call her lmao and record it to see what happens

You know its over when even very mentally ill foids don't want you

Glad to see you're back!

I am mentally ill myself. Schizophrenia.

And I hate mentally ill foids more than sane foids.

I’ve never met a crazy foid with an IQ over 80.

For foids, it seems like crazy and retarded usually go together.

For men, I’ve met mentally ill men who had a genius level IQ.

When I was in the psychward the staff had to keep me away from flirting with a girl because I was so manic. The only time I've had "rizz" is when I'm actually insane jfl.

When I was in the psychward the staff had to keep me away from flirting with a girl because I was so manic. The only time I've had "rizz" is when I'm actually insane jfl.
Girls could flirt as much as they wanted, but if we dared to even talk to these girls, the social workers there would jump in.

Send pic of gil, nerd

Send pic of gil

Brutal.