Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I tried to escape for two years and i failed

P

patheticmanletcel

Admiral
Yes, i dont know if anyone even remembers me but im back. Basically did everything i could, made a lot of friends, including female friends, social media maxxed, everything, everything i could, but still no girl is romantically interested in me, actually one was, until i sent her a picture of my face, then she started ghosting me, yeah 2 fucking years trying to escape, now no one can say i didnt try, i fucking give up

what's the point of socialmaxxing if you're not looksmaxxing before that?
nvm

holy fuck this shit is brutal, I am sorry brocel. What are your next steps? Just LDAR? I can't imagine going through all that only to fail and relapse right back where i started. :cryfeels:

5'2? yeah that's gigamanlet

holy fuck this shit is brutal, I am sorry brocel. What are your next steps? Just LDAR? I can't imagine going through all that only to fail and relapse right back where i started. :cryfeels:
Fuck hookers i guess

Beyond over for anyone not over 6 feet in this day and age

Welcome home truecel

I'm still going strong trying with lolis after 8 years :feelzez:

Even worse than failing is trying and getting so close to ascending but then failing. It's a cruel twist of fate.

I wonder what kind of friend a foid could be, not gonna lie. :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:
Oh not very different from male friends tbh, besides the sex talk obviously, like they get angry at you if you say you wanna fuck a girl in the ass or something, you can only say they are pretty and stuff like that lol, also the worst part is that you fall in love with them pretty easily :feelsclown:

Welcome home brother

how many foids did you approach? (irl)

id remember you if you had a profile pic which wasnt the default OP. :feelsEhh:

id remember you if you had a profile pic which wasnt the default OP. :feelsEhh:
Lol thats kinda sad cause i remember u, im the guys that always talked about height come on, just be tall theory stuff like that:feelsugh:

jfl at trying when you're 5'2.

Lol thats kinda sad cause i remember u, im the guys that always talked about height come on, just be tall theory stuff like that:feelsugh:

sorry bro the letter P isnt very memorable. time to profile pic maxx :feelsokman: