Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I tried to choke someone and I feel guilty.

E

Ehwhatever

Banned
-
Tldr. I got into a fight with my trans aunt because they fucked up my arm trying to show me they could beat me up and I tried to strangle them. Now I feel like a psycho.

[UWSL]Kinda just need to vent right now. I got into it pretty bad with my aunt and I tried to strangle her for a bit.[/UWSL][UWSL] I need to clarify she was a man, bigger than me, and trained.[/UWSL]

[UWSL]Things started when they told me they could beat me up because they did MMA for years. I laughed and said I don't know I'm not that helpless so they decided to show me.[/UWSL]

[UWSL]I put my arm out and told them to stop but they put me in arm lock and flexed and my arm started popping and hyper-extended so I freaked out and fell backwards to get away but they wouldn't let go.[/UWSL]

[UWSL]I eventually got on top and they tossed me but I got back on and lost my shit because they wouldn't quit so I put my hand around their neck and tried to strangle them until I came to.[/UWSL]

[UWSL]I feel horrible because they looked so shocked but I couldn't control myself because they fucked up my arm pretty bad. I didn't feel anything at the time but the desire to choke them unconscious.[/UWSL]

[UWSL]If you read through that shit then thanks. I'm just surprised with how violent and ruthless I became and don't know how to process it. It's one thing to have those thoughts and another to act on it I've found today.[/UWSL]

One family, same retarded mentality. Genes really are a thing.

how is it possible for someone to go from high t to low t in minutes?

Man, you have NO fucking reason to feel guilty lol.

Tldr. I got into a fight with my trans aunt because they fucked up my arm trying to show me they could beat me up and I tried to strangle them. Now I feel like a psycho.

[UWSL]Kinda just need to vent right now. I got into it pretty bad with my aunt and I tried to strangle her for a bit.[/UWSL][UWSL] I need to clarify she was a man, bigger than me, and trained.[/UWSL]

[UWSL]Things started when they told me they could beat me up because they did MMA for years. I laughed and said I don't know I'm not that helpless so they decided to show me.[/UWSL]

[UWSL]I put my arm out and told them to stop but they put me in arm lock and flexed and my arm started popping and hyper-extended so I freaked out and fell backwards to get away but they wouldn't let go.[/UWSL]

[UWSL]I eventually got on top and they tossed me but I got back on and lost my shit because they wouldn't quit so I put my hand around their neck and tried to strangle them until I came to.[/UWSL]

[UWSL]I feel horrible because they looked so shocked but I couldn't control myself because they fucked up my arm pretty bad. I didn't feel anything at the time but the desire to choke them unconscious.[/UWSL]

[UWSL]If you read through that shit then thanks. I'm just surprised with how violent and ruthless I became and don't know how to process it. It's one thing to have those thoughts and another to act on it I've found today.[/UWSL]
Beat the shit out of them dont be bullied by trannies unless you are castrated lil feminime cuckold of the soyciety

how is it possible for someone to go from high t to low t in minutes?

Man, you have NO fucking reason to feel guilty lol.
True. I figured that out. I'm not high t these days though. It was mostly that I enjoy it that bugged me. I felt sadistic.

I don't like ant trains!

If they don't stop when you yield beat the shit out of them when you have a chance
They won't stop, you don't need to stop either
It is not sparring it just bullying :feelsree:

True. I figured that out. I'm not high t these days though. It was mostly that I enjoy it that bugged me. I felt sadistic.

I had such thoughts during that time.

Everyone is violent and enjoys violence, most of all NTs and normies. Don’t let them fool for you for a second if they could they would harm and kill you in an instant for pleasure.

"They":feelswhat::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: