Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I tried to approach a woman today

So you would want her to say that you´re too ugly instead? She didn´t want to hurt you.
Sometimes you need to hear brutal words in the name of the greater good :feelsbadman:

I must say i respect incels who have the courage and pain tolerance to approach. I wish i had this courage.
It was hard for me to have the courage to do that. The problem is that I feel I didn't gain anything in the end.

I tried. I failed. And now all I have is humiliation.

But anyway, I'm willing to try again (with another woman, of course). But it's not that easy to find someone who you feel there is an opportunity to try something (at least that's my view). I carefully chose this woman I approached.

Nah ur right. Women don’t cold approach unless it’s chad. If we don’t cold approach women then we can save ourselves the rejection, but if we do approach at least we get better.
I got tired of waiting for something to happen.

I've adopted a more active stance, because I feel like I have no other choice.

I won't be young forever, I'm racing against the clock.

It was hard for me to have the courage to do that. The problem is that I feel I didn't gain anything in the end.

I tried. I failed. And now all I have is humiliation.

But anyway, I'm willing to try again (with another woman, of course). But it's not that easy to find someone who you feel there is an opportunity to try something (at least that's my view). I carefully chose this woman I approached.
Maybe you gained something. I think if you keep doing it your pain tolerance and experience will increase. It´s like a jump into cold water. First time it sucks but it gets easier and easier. Just my theory.

tell her you play genshin and she'll be all over you bud
you fucking wish my brah . woman are VIRTUE SIGNALING SHITTERS .

they pretend to stand on a side / like a side , that others like ( mostly man ) to appear more attractive .

like these gamer , anime girls and whathaveyou.

:feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown: