Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal I tried tinder maxing

JohnDoe

JohnDoe

MaskedCel
★★★★
I started tinder on Thursday and only found 2 matches (both of which unmatched me). I also found out that 90% foids on there either have a picture of their dog or only care about your dog. The dogpill is very real and very brutal :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels:

I started tinder on Thursday and only found 2 matches (both of which unmatched me). I also found out that 90% foids on there either have a picture of their dog or only care about your dog. The dogpill is very real and very brutal :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels:
Mogs me, cause no matches after resetting my account the 3rd time now. :cryfeels:

how do you ‘tinder-maxx’ with an incel face tho?

Tinder is for one night stand, not even high tier normie is enough for that, Chad only.

Hahahaha dude, I had exactly the same experience thats crazy.
I have the feeling that the girls on tinder all like the same things: pets, travelling, wine

There have been fakecels on here before

how many of them claimed to have experienced legitimate sex, though? it’s mostly kisses or hugs. plus a bunch of them are definitely larping.

You didn't pay Premium, did you ?

JFL if you did.

i personally never heard of an incel that managed to have a one night stand with foids on tinder :feelstrash:

i personally never heard of an incel that managed to have a one night stand with foids on tinder :feelstrash:
Figured I was volcel if I didn't at least try. But hey my prediction was right at least. I'm still moderately high iq

I honestly wonder if I should tinder max as well just to have the courage to swallow the blackpill

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back