Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I tried tinder in the entire 100km radius of my hometown and got 0 female matches with noodles as a riceman

C

CMD

Recruit
★★★★★
TITLE ITS OVER

Edit: I also only chose noodlewhores and i am a fucking asian :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Last edited:
the app might tell you you have x amount of likes (that you cant see) to try to get you to pay for tinder gold. DONT DO IT!!! they will all be men and/or bots. i know from experience

Blue pill copers will tell you it was because you didn't choose good pictures

All the best foids are snapped up in highschool by marriage and family seeking Chads while all the rest of the fucked up leftover female garbage ie single mothers, mentally ill tattooed freaks and junkies shares a single non commital playboy Chad rather than settling for their looksmatch.

the app might tell you you have x amount of likes (that you cant see) to try to get you to pay for tinder gold. DONT DO IT!!! they will all be men and/or bots. i know from experience
Oh yeah i know man I saw the names and they were all male jfl :feelskek: :cryfeels: :cryfeels:

I did not even get a SINGLE female match and that says something since I only matched with noodlewhores as a riceman

TITLE ITS OVER

Edit: I also only chose noodlewhores and i am a fucking asian :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
Were effectively banned from dating apps

even if u get 1 or 2 matches u gotta pay to know who the fuck they are because they're far away

Why do you torture yourself bro?

likes are for chads and toilets

You need to look like this to get matches

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back