Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I tried "The Game". It doesn't work I give up.

the unchad

the unchad

Greycel
I approach at least hundreds of girls so far. I've listened the RSD guys' succeses and lays and how that he fucked that girl in the bathroom or in the street. I see these Chad's brag about "They got game" while all they've got is simply superior genes. We were supposed to die a long time ago and I honestly don't know how long I can hold it together. "I started cutting myself ffs." But I've recently learned great news. UK ethics body has approved Genetically Modified Babies. It is coming gents. We will have genetically modified humans. The inferior genes will get weeded out from birth. We may have been fucked by life but the science will make the next generation stronger , healthier and better looking. We were extremely unlucky to born in this generation. If I ever going to have a child (doubtful) I will wait till that genetic manipulation is perfected. I will not let him suffer like I did.

Then in the next generation those with money will have superior genetic children who will most likely rule over those without. The divide will be much larger with the haves and have nots.
Kind of like the movie "Gattaca"

Then in the next generation those with money will have superior genetic children who will most likely rule over those without. The divide will be much larger with the haves and have nots.
Kind of like the movie "Gattaca"
Then there will be a revolution. It will be an endless violence and anarchy. I would like to watch it from afar

the game exists, its just that we are on hell and hell mode whilst the guys over at TRP are either larping or chads playing on easy mode.

Then there will be a revolution. It will be an endless violence and anarchy. I would like to watch it from afar
Might makes right? Superior intellect, strength, stamina and the accessibility to weapons would wipe out most of the genetically inferior people. A few will be left to reproduce so there will always be bodies to fill menial wage and manual labor jobs.

the game exists, its just that we are on hell and hell mode whilst the guys over at TRP are either larping or chads playing on easy mode.
"Game" is just having better genetics. No girl wants to be with poor quality genetics that they can see on a superficial level.

There is no such thing as game. Do you think it's a coincidence that there's no chad who learns games or PUA?

more likely larpers. But even if they were getting upset consistently, it probably a bunch of 5s and below.

I’m honestly quite curious as to what the future holds. The divide between the top and bottom forever grows, yes, but the internet is waking a ton of people up. There’s probably a critical mass where male wage slaves throw in the towel, and it probably varies by race, government, and culture (see: Japan).

Sex drives are strong, but they are not without limit

Chads bragging about game is just virtue signalling. He thinks he learned game so he deserves pussy. In fact his looks gets him pussy.