Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting i tried talking to a foid today but i as proven right women are all bitches

ppmasternado

ppmasternado

Greycel
so baisically i was trying to be nice and help a woman that seemed lost,i grabbed her by the arm and i was trying to explain to her where she should go and she started screaming and yelling and soon her chad simp boyfriend or whatever thoes retards labeled themselves appeared and he threatned to attack me and while this was going on a crowd formed and they were on the foids side i fucking hate women and chads

that's crazy fuck that bitch.

Don’t touch a random woman jfl. Pretty obvious.

it is not worth it, i hate them all... they brought so much pain to me all my life

she wasnt even that hot she was a basic 2 out of ten in my opinion,she could get some work doen

that's crazy fuck that bitch.
agreed why do women even have rights in the first place we should have shut thoes whores up at the first mention of bodily autonomy

agreed why do women even have rights in the first place we should have shut thoes whores up at the first mention of bodily autonomy
if you were a federal agent you would tell me, right?

You are either insanely brave or insanely stupid to touch a foids arm in this day and age

Y did u grab them by the arm u r supposed 2 grab em by the pussy

This is not maga

You're bold for touching a random female's arm

who tf grabs a woman's arm in public :feelskek:
Okay Mr fed