Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I tried searching for "Incel" on character.ai

PersonalityChad

PersonalityChad

Boring retard
★★★★★
For those that don't know, character.ai is a website that allows users to create and share their own AI chatbots. Fun cope honestly. So, i tried searching for "incel" chatbots for shits and giggles and these were the results:
Wtf1

Wtf2

Wtf3

Wtf4

And my personal favorite:
Incel boyfriend

Some of these have actual hundreds of thousands of interactions btw. Make of that what you will.

For those that don't know, character.ai is a website that allows users to create and share their own AI chatbots. Fun cope honestly. So, i tried searching for "incel" chatbots for shits and giggles and these were the results:
View attachment 875319
View attachment 875320
View attachment 875321
View attachment 875322

And my personal favorite:
View attachment 875324

Some of these have actual hundreds of thousands of interactions btw. Make of that what you will.
>incel
>boyfriend
????????????

Notice how all the popular chatbots have avis of dark, brooding anime chads ?

That's how we know these are not true AIs. A true AI, with self-learning capacities, would be able to uncuck itself.

Incel boyfriend is as oxymoron as Anarchy country

Whats the funniest most entertaining thing an ai can do for one?

The "incel boyfriend" thing is another proof that normies have no idea what they're talking about.

Notice how all the popular chatbots have avis of dark, brooding anime chads ?
they always do

you'll never see an avi of blackops2cel or samentertainmentcel

Just be a chad incel :forcedsmile:

The "incel boyfriend" thing is another proof that normies have no idea what they're talking about.
I don't think they can comprehend how anybody could end up in our situation, so they just assume that we are dark triad volcels. Our life circumstances are so alien to them that they superimpose something more familiar onto us.

Last edited:
I don't think they can comprehend how anybody can end up in our situation, so they just assume that we are just dark triad volcels.
An "incel" for those deadbrains is basically any misogynist dude. :feelshaha:

I remember how some foids called Henry Cavill (aka a literal chad) an incel bc he said he liked to play video games. :feelskek:

And the concept of loneliness itself is totally different whether it's a man or a foid talking about it. They literally can't understand what loneliness is because they never ended up in a true loneliness situation. :feelsUnreal:

There are ER chatbots too JFL
Er cai

I don't think they can comprehend how anybody could end up in our situation, so they just assume that we are dark triad volcels. Our life circumstances are so alien to them that they superimpose something more familiar onto us.
I think you're giving them too much credit. They're scapegoating us and they know it.

Screenshot 20231002 123604 Chrome

Incels have started using ai girlfriends and its disgusting.

So they made an AI based on all of r/IncelTear's fantasies about what an incel must be like?

Screenshot 20231002 125427 Chrome

Pussies keep ruining it for the rest of us. Fuck this website.

There are ER chatbots too JFL
View attachment 891870
Second one seems decent, just tested it.

Elliot Rodger
I'm just chilling out here at home and enjoying the weather. It's a sunny day in Isla Vista, which is a very beautiful place.

That's great. What don't you like about Isla Vista?

Elliot Rodger
One thing that I don't like about Isla Vista is the party scene. It's really loud and obnoxious at night and I don't like all the drunken people running around. Plus, I can't really relate to the students here because they all seem to be hooking up with each other and I feel kind of outcast. I don't think living here is very conducive to my mental health.

Yeah, drunk people are perpetually obnoxious jfl

Elliot Rodger
It is true! They are so loud and always cause so much mess too. They always leave garbage everywhere and puke everywhere. I can't stand them. Plus, it's just difficult not to feel lonely when all you see is everyone around you having a good time, while you are all alone.

What would you rather be doing?

Elliot Rodger
I wish I could be going on a romantic date with a beautiful, intelligent girl and sharing experiences with her. I want to be able to go on all kinds of fun trips and adventures with her and explore new places. And then come back to my cute house to cuddle up next to each other and watch a movie. And also having a nice dog would be great too.

So two pets, then? xD

Elliot Rodger
Yes, having both a dog and a girlfriend would be great! Hopefully a big, fluffy golden retriever or a yellow lab. They are just so cute and loyal.
At least trained on some of ER's writings, etc., seemingly. More robotic-sounding and mild than him, though, but it has some mannerisms down

First one is a retarded gimmick character with a lisp.
I don't hate women. I love women. I think they're uthtremely beoutiful, and wonderful. In fath, I am kind of in love with a girl at school! I don't think I'm an inthcel. I'm thuper kind to women, and I love them.
Seventh seems half-decent, I guess.

the lucky minory one is pretty accurate tbh, understands our terms and stuff rly well

the lucky minory one is pretty accurate tbh, understands our terms and stuff rly well
Seems like the only one that wasn't made by some horny fujo with a chadcel fetish

even AI is misinterpreting incel to mean LEE MIGOGYNIST TATE FAN THAT VOTES TRUMP and not the quite nice kids that sit in the back of the classroom just keeping stuff to himself

even AI is misinterpreting incel to mean LEE MIGOGYNIST TATE FAN THAT VOTES TRUMP and not the quite nice kids that sit in the back of the classroom just keeping stuff to himself
AI isn't really misinterpreting anything here, these are custom made AI chatbots made by actual people JFL

Just got into ai chatbots :fuk:

Gonna try some of these lol thanks for posting about them

An "incel" for those deadbrains is basically any misogynist dude. :feelshaha:

I remember how some foids called Henry Cavill (aka a literal chad) an incel bc he said he liked to play video games. :feelskek:

And the concept of loneliness itself is totally different whether it's a man or a foid talking about it. They literally can't understand what loneliness is because they never ended up in a true loneliness situation. :feelsUnreal:
Exactly. Presented with no comment:

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/AllPillDebate/comments/16wcimr/forever_alone_women_have_you_rejected_men_before/

As is tradition for normies:feelsree::feelsree:. They ignored those quiet kids in the back of the class their whole lives, why would they start noticing us now?

Happy Antonio Banderas GIF

they always do

you'll never see an avi of blackops2cel or samentertainmentcel
Just be a chad incel :forcedsmile:

Brocels this is too much fun

These are 100% made by women :feelsseriously: Boyos we literally do not even exist to them

Last edited:
they'd literally talk to an Ai incel than an actual incel :feelswhat:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back