Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I tried no-fap, I feel the urge to rope or go apeshit after 2 days

N

NYincel

Banned
-
I don't know how the fuck guys do it. I take off my hat to them. I would die if I had to give that up, seriously.

Idk, I'm at 7 days and yeah, the urges are overwhelming, but I push through it by doing other stuff to take my mind off fapping.

Jfl at your IQ if you are on nofap women dont care whether you touch your dick that day or not

I need the artificial pleasure from masturbation. I was extremely depressed after 6 days

I literally forgot to fap for 3 days

In 2 months of nofap I went insane. SO insane that after relapsing I actually felt better. If you are high T and big dicked, your semen is a fucking demon and needs to be expelled

I had a 3 month streak in my bluepill days and I felt great. Now, I can't go three days without getting angry, depressed or desperate. Ultimately, it all boils down to your thought patterns.

It gets better after a while, think of it as heroin addiction