Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I tried lying to myself like normies do, but couldnt get myself to actually believe them lies

Lookslikeit

Lookslikeit

Officer
★★★★★
[UWSL]how do they do it? How do they feed themselves loads and loads and loads of absolute BS all day, everyday, feeding each other with these lies like mantras in a religion, circlejerking themselves with all these horsecrap in a virtualsignaling fest? Does it make them feel good by doing it? Is it all they know since a child, and never tried ascending into any grassroot truth their entire lives? Are they too incompetent to try it out? Do they feel that, if they tried believing anything else, their entire social life would fall apart like a house of cards? Are they afraid of wrongthink and being ostracized by the sick society they secretly worship? Are they that pathetic creatures? [/UWSL]

Some lies simply aren’t believeable

give examples of lies they tell themselves
I'll give an example of a lie i told myself, but could easily come from a normie. I shaved my beard some months ago and tried deluding myself into thinking i looked ok without it (i didnt). Funny thing is, i tried convincing other people of the lie, saying to them "i feel soo much better now" "feels like i took a rock off my chest" and other bluepilled shit. Thing is, most normies were "proud" of me, but i wasnt. It was a straight up lie, but the thing is, i didnt convince myself of it (not even for a second). A normie would though (in my opinion).

Sexual success