Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I tried getting a psychological evaluation but it costs 880 fucking dollars

• Thread starter Deleted member 44441
  • Start date
Deleted member 44441

Deleted member 44441

Loser
-
"Oh man, I wonder why America has such a bad mental health problem, why don't people just get diagnosed"

Wow im surprised it's more than 200, that's the rate of a lot of therapists out there, maybe you were looking at some sort of comprehensive evaluation?

But yeah the whole thing is a racket, and therapists are glorified motivation coaches as it is, so you dont even get much of anything for all that money, unless youre building a case for NEETbux

If you pay it then you're crazy

"Oh man, I wonder why America has such a bad mental health problem, why don't people just get diagnosed"
This is why we need Jewish run communism. If Jewish trucels like me were in charge all incels would be ruling over Goyim and fucking JB virgins :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Unless they give you a better face therapy is worthless

Therapy is a scam. One of my school bullies became a therapist. She has made a living out of manipulating losers like me. If you're a socially isolated incel, you don't need somebody with a meme degree to tell you why you're sad. JFL

Therapy is a scam. One of my school bullies became a therapist. She has made a living out of manipulating losers like me. If you're a socially isolated incel, you don't need somebody with a meme degree to tell you why you're sad. JFL
Basically this, my boomer parents will always go around asking why I don't go to see a therapist to help me to recognize and solve my problems.

And I'm like "Holy fuck, those problems are my every day life experience. Plus they're so fucking interiorized by now, that I would have done something myself long ago if there was any solution to them that wasn't the rope." :feelskek:

No Therapy for Non NT :blackpill:

Therapists are scams.

800$ to know that you suffer from terminal incel syndrome :feelsPop:

For fucks sake the irony. :feelsohgod: