Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR I tried drinking whiskey again

• Thread starter bigantennaemay1
  • Start date
bigantennaemay1

bigantennaemay1

Aspie social drifter without purpose or home
★★★★★
I bought 750mL, and I had to get through it all somehow. Anyway, I mentioned it in class earlier last week, and one of my classmates recommended I try mixing it with cranberry juice. So, I go out and buy some cranberry juice, and wouldn't you know! It's actually fuckin' delicious! I'm drinking my second glass of it right now! :feelskek::feelskek:

The cranberry juice really mixes well with Crown Royal Apple. And an edible, too, of course. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

Not crazy about crown royale its good but if I drink whiskey I really like JD Tennessee honey with some vanilla coke. Tastes great :ahegao:

Not crazy about crown royale its good but if I drink whiskey I really like JD Tennessee honey with some vanilla coke. Tastes great :ahegao:
Vanilla coke, huh? :smonk::smonk:

Can't afford ice?

Damn I need to try that mix sometime, i find whiskey too strong on its own and need to brace myself whenever I gulp it down raw

Damn I need to try that mix sometime, i find whiskey too strong on its own and need to brace myself whenever I gulp it down raw
It's pretty damn good.

How much does a bottle cost?

I don't drink alcohol but i enjoy the chronic. Do You smoke?

I have a vape but i Wanna switch completely to edibles to take care of My lungz :smonk:
Fear of fucking up my lungs is why I've never smoked anything. But edibles? I'll eat it! My stomach deals with a ton of bullshit every day, anyway, so fuck it, Charlie Bucket.

this thread is an inspiration.

Whiskey gives ungodly hangovers in my experience, especially if you mix it with other alcohol. You would be a lot better off drinking vodka or sake if your drinking purely to get drunk.

Whiskey gives ungodly hangovers in my experience, especially if you mix it with other alcohol. You would be a lot better off drinking vodka or sake if your drinking purely to get drunk.
I was only mixing it with cranberry juice. Regardless, I'm back to drinking beers again.

I only tried it once but it had a much worse taste than I previously imagined.

Depends on where you are. Over here in Canada whiskey selection isn't the best and the good ones available has become overpriced.
I'd say go to a liquor store and ask the owner for recommendations given your budget and experience. Also, if you can try samples try different types (bourbon, single malt, rye, etc)
Maybe start with things under 50% ABV with lighter/floral profile rather than smoky/peaty (generally irish or japanese would be good or speyside scotch)
once you find the type you like try to hunt for ones you like and keep exploring

I'm a big fan of whiskey :ahegao:
I'm a big fan of beer. But the crown apple with cranberry was definitely really good. Not something I can afford to keep having at the moment, though.