Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I tried a face gender swap app. How can this world be so cruel and unfair?

P

Potbellypos

Officer
★★
IF I WAS A WOMAN I WOULD HAVE ANYTHING I WANTED! MY ENTIRE LIFE WOULD BE HANDED TO ME ON A SILVER PLATTER! INSTEAD I'M DOOMED TO A LIFE SUFFERING ALONE! I'M 30 YEARS OLD AND I'VE NEVER HAD A GIRLFRIEND! IF I WAS A WOMAN I COULD GO OUT AND GET DICKED DOWN 100 TIMES TODAY!

4wgoHcp.png

Man this isn't new news. Our looksmatch is fucking Chad as we speak. The pig experiment says it all.

PLEASE HAVE SEX WITH ME :feelswow::feelswow::feelswow::feelswow::feelswow:

I did the genderswap on me and it just looks like me with make up. Bad picture maybe.

You look like Laurel from Arrow.

This is why you should trannymaxx

IMG 20180609 130153 1
wtf I wish I was born as a woman now

It just makes me look like a bad tranny tbh
Morph

It’s literally impossible to fail at life if you’re a woman.

IF I WAS A WOMAN I WOULD HAVE ANYTHING I WANTED! MY ENTIRE LIFE WOULD BE HANDED TO ME ON A SILVER PLATTER! INSTEAD I'M DOOMED TO A LIFE SUFFERING ALONE! I'M 30 YEARS OLD AND I'VE NEVER HAD A GIRLFRIEND! IF I WAS A WOMAN I COULD GO OUT AND GET DICKED DOWN 100 TIMES TODAY!

4wgoHcp.png
What program did you use?

Why isn't there a PC version?

I want this so badly.

Last edited:
PM me a face pic and I'll do it for you

Hey Royal, I'd love to!

If you do, could you reduce facial fat and make me in my 20's as well? (If impossible just forget about it!)

Is jpg an alright format?

I tried that once, i look better as a man than as a woman, still ugly though

4wgoHcp.png

would the app remove the beard if you had one ?

Hmmm maybe the forced feminization of incels isn't such a bad idea... at least all the jawlet framecels. :feelsohh:

I wouldn't hesitate to go after that. If the mouth was shut all the way and the one eye wasn't squinted so bad, I'd say that's 7-8/10.
Totally agree!

would the app remove the beard if you had one ?

I had stubble and it removed it. I doubt it would work with a full beard since it can't see the outline of your jaw.

4wgoHcp.png
6/10

View attachment 20009 wtf I wish I was born as a woman now
7/10 would smash tbh

It just makes me look like a bad tranny tbh
View attachment 20011
shit if this is you wow 9/10 would smash

BUT ONLY IF YOU GUYS WERE FEMALES FUCK TRANNYS!!!

What app is this?

Id still be ugly.
Nice.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2018-06-09-18-45-36-1.png
    Screenshot_2018-06-09-18-45-36-1.png
    305.4 KB · Views: 229

Volcel if you wouldn’t tackle this pussy tbh

Damn all of you are hot as girls.

Kinda shows how ugly girls actually are.

not bad tbh,you ever think about transitioning? :heybby:

Fakecels me

My female equivalent is some ugly fucking cunt.

Many incels look like at least average looking women with faceapp even though we're low test subhuman men.
Reasons for this:
>feminine features or lack of masculine features are common among incels
>small frames, small bones common among incels
>makeup adds 1-3 points

For most of us, our only chance of getting genuine unpaid sex is trapmaxing. The only problem with that is taking a dick up your ass. We literally can't win.

would smash all of you with the force of 1000 suns if you were female

no homo of course

I aint gonna lie ive been feeling bicurious.
But id have to take turns between somebodys ass and mine.
Hey beats the rope...