Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I tried a face gender swap app. How can this world be so cruel and unfair?

IF I WAS A WOMAN I WOULD HAVE ANYTHING I WANTED! MY ENTIRE LIFE WOULD BE HANDED TO ME ON A SILVER PLATTER! INSTEAD I'M DOOMED TO A LIFE SUFFERING ALONE! I'M 30 YEARS OLD AND I'VE NEVER HAD A GIRLFRIEND! IF I WAS A WOMAN I COULD GO OUT AND GET DICKED DOWN 100 TIMES TODAY!

4wgoHcp.png
Transbianmaxx now

I tried it, and prefered more how i look as a male, lol.

I tried that before, my female version looks like death. I think it's because I'm an ethnic ogre and I don't look feminine at all.

Holy fuck, please transition and hep one of us ascend along with you by taking your V card.

Holy fuck, please transition and hep one of us ascend along with you by taking your V card.
Hey man one thing is wearing a wig and make up.
Taking poison pills is another.

Same with me, I have wide hips, narrow jaw and would actually make a really hot tranny that would actually look like a 7/10 girl. I would do it but my family, which is all I would would disown me, permanently. Its too terrifying to make the leap. Then I am already 25, thing about trannys is after 30 they turn ugly AF

Am I Kawaii?
18950972 339528246465261 1158578396283488132 n
This is an actual photo, though

Lmao I look hideous as a female it's ogre for ogrecels

Last edited:
You guys should try the male version and posting it here. It turns you into a Chad, especially if your a feminine incel or masculine but ogreish. It shows you what you would look like if you were a chad, and I was a gigachad almost lol.

LMAO im one ugly ass female

I look ugly as fuck as a girl thank you jesus

It just makes me look like a bad tranny tbh
View attachment 20011

Damn hot if she didn't have an eye-hair superposition.

I tried a few and got a Scarlet Johansson-looking Stacy and a Ukrainian mail order bride. Still wouldn't ever want to be a foid and have to sacrifice higher consciousness.

Flabcel Repulsive said:
Why isn't there a PC version?

Just be sure to use the morph's preferred pronoun.

Last edited:
Most of you have lazy eyes

FaceApp 1528662477194

Even as a female I am not a normie.

You mofos, are.getting Nice pics , i'm worst as femoid fcukkkk

not that much, you are still a ugly as a woman. You would be a low tier stacy. Maybe getting a free coffee here and there but your friends will be getting like free versace bags n shit

Blue eyes + white = fakecel tbh tbqh

Damn hot if she didn't have an eye-hair superposition.

I tried a few and got a Scarlet Johansson-looking Stacy and a Ukrainian mail order bride. Still wouldn't ever want to be a foid and have to sacrifice higher consciousness.

Just be sure to use the morph's preferred pronoun.

I'd post it, but I just tried running one of the morphs through the male filter and pretty much got the original picture back with a slightly wider jaw.

Tfw a good eye area and fakeup is all you need as a woman.

Attachments

• 1A9E670D-8C8B-4C37-A3A3-7D6FA932EDDB.jpeg
    1A9E670D-8C8B-4C37-A3A3-7D6FA932EDDB.jpeg
    18.6 KB · Views: 98
Tell me what you think buddy boyos

Attachments

• FaceApp_1528676899357-1.jpg
    FaceApp_1528676899357-1.jpg
    107.3 KB · Views: 121
I'm 100% sure I would be hot as a woman.

-tall (I would be something like 1,73/5'8 probably)
-white
-voluminous hair and no baldness
-probably big breasts (my mom and most of my family have them)
-fakeup to cover the acne marks if I still had them
-my butt is kinda big and has a nice format tbh

On a sidenote, would fuck everyone ITT who posted themselves as women so far.

I'm 100% sure I would be hot as a woman.

-tall (I would be something like 1,73/5'8 probably)
-white
-voluminous hair and no baldness
-probably big breasts (my mom and most of my family have them)
-fakeup to cover the acne marks if I still had them
-my butt is kinda big and has a nice format tbh

On a sidenote, would fuck everyone ITT who posted themselves as women so far.
Lol clearly you haven't seen mine then.

You all a bunch of soyboys tbh.

It makes me look like a creepy little girl tbh lol, guess it's th head shape or something

Does yours look hideous when you process it too?
I can see you're ugly but I'm high testosterone so I'm not bullshitting you at all when I say I'd fuck your female self.

Also, you're not the ugliest one so far and I'd still fuck all.

I did it and I was still ugly as a female. Only truecels are fucked either way, male or female

I can see you're ugly but I'm high testosterone so I'm not bullshitting you at all when I say I'd fuck your female self.

Also, you're not the ugliest one so far and I'd still fuck all.
At least a really high T guy would still duck my hideous Frankenstein female self. Females literally have infinite SMV. :feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman:
But I looked through the thread and I think you're wrong whe you say I'm not the ugliest. But if you would duck that thing, then clearly you might not have trouble ascending unless you're truecel enough to even be rejected by bottom tier females.

Last edited:
I'd post it, but I just tried running one of the morphs through the male filter and pretty much got the original picture back with a slightly wider jaw.

Defaced it and solved the problem. I'd recommend that anyone who posts here scribble on the picture a bit.

It changed mine up so much that it was unrecognizable compared to my face even when ran through the male filter.

But if you would duck that thing, then clearly you might not have trouble ascending unless you're truecel enough to even be rejected by bottom tier females.
Even short and ugly-faced brown Brazilian landwhales reject me en masse.

Even short and ugly-faced brown Brazilian landwhales reject me en masse.
I always thought women were attracted to masculine men. But even the bottom tier women reject us due to juggernaut law. :feelscry::feelsrope:

I always thought women were attracted to masculine men. But even the bottom tier women reject us due to juggernaut law. :feelscry::feelsrope:
They are attracted to some masculine shit like squarish jaw and skull, which has to do with testosterone during the pregnancy as far as I read about it.

But just being a horny ass hairy ogre doesn't do you any favors with women at all.

They are attracted to some masculine shit like squarish jaw and skull, which has to do with testosterone during the pregnancy as far as I read about it.

But just being a horny ass hairy ogre doesn't do you any favors with women at all.
High testosterone in the womb made me into an autist sadly. Plus due to my shit genes even my high testosterone hasn't given me a square jaw or good frame, just a wide jaw with huge eyebrows and deepset eyes.

High testosterone in the womb made me into an autist sadly. Plus due to my shit genes even my high testosterone hasn't given me a square jaw or good frame, just a wide jaw with huge eyebrows and deepset eyes.
I don't have either a good jaw nor autism, but I know my testosterone is fairly high because I got it measured.

Also high sex drive, I'm almost 30 and I still feel like fapping everyday, also dream about girls a lot and think about them all the time as well.