Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I tried 3 cold approach today for the first time of my life

CursedShycel

CursedShycel

Banned
-
Normally, I'm too high inhib for cold approach. But I lurking this forum for a 2 months with a crippling depression. And that's makes me more brave to escaping inceldom. Today I decided to try cold approach so I took xanax and propranolol in morning for lowinhibmaxxing.

1-) At the university campus, I saw two girls sitting on a bench before lunch time, I said that my phone not with me and asked what time it is? (my phone was with me). I said I wanted to meet , they accepted with uncomfortable face, and I sat across from them. I talked for 10 minutes and they answered coldly every question I asked , it was very clear that they did not want me. both were frigit beckies and after a while I said goodbye and leave.

2-) In the lunch queue, I went to a girl I knew was from our class and said hello. We talked for a while when the queue continued, this time it went better. After we entered the dining hall, we sat together, but after a while, 3 of her friends came and cucked me. Suddenly I was completely outcast . They talked among themselves and I couldn't say a word the whole meal. I said goodbye after lunch and left the group. Also she was a high tier becky and probably had a boyfriend.

3-) I went to the hospital for medical practice in the afternoon. (I am 4th grade med student). I was the only one in our group who came to the practice, I could have signed the paper and left. However, there was a 6th grade intern girl there and I wanted to talk to her. The girl was surprisingly nice to me. She was a 4/10 petite becky with glasses and almost umcomfortably talkative. After talking for a while, they called her to get blood gas and she said to me, "Do you want to take it?" . I was in the 4th grade and had never took a blood gas before, but I said "yes" so I wouldn't look like a coward. It is difficult to get blood gas, you have to palpate the artery from patient's wrist and you have to shoot blindly with a needle. I got excited and failed on my first try, then she took my place and did it. I felt humiliated and terrible. I was about to leave with great disappointment but she smiled at me and said, "I failed my first try too." ngl I liked her, she's a sweet girl. I asked her phone number with a strange confidence, I said "Maybe I could ask you some questions about internship," . Her face was confused, but she gave me her phone number. I think she was just being polite. Maybe I'll text her, but I don't think I can get anything from her. It's definitely not flirting.

So at the end of the day I couldn't get anything. Another lonely friday night, another lonely weekend. I'm coping with alcohol rn.

Fuck off, you just got a number from a foid who's interested in you. Same guy who described himself as a 6-7/10 and 5'11, right? :feelsseriously:

aren't you 5'11" and with a 7/10 face?

Not bad bro, not gonna lie med school statusmaxxing might help you ascend and you didn't come off that spergy in those interactions, for being the first time in your life even getting a polite phone number is something. Keep up the effort bro

This probably isnt the place for you. Sounds like another normie larper with bad social skills. Leave

Which country are you from? Where are you living in right now

Fuck off, you just got a number from a foid who's interested in you. Same guy who described himself as a 6-7/10 and 5'11, right? :feelsseriously:
No matter how ugly you are, the females you work with will give you their phone number if you ask. It was also obvious that she was not happy with his facial expression. That doesn't mean they want to suck your dick.

No matter how ugly you are, the females you work with will give you their phone number if you ask. It was also obvious that she was not happy with his facial expression. That doesn't mean they want to suck your dick.
You described her as "uncomfortably talkative" and she obviously felt comfortable with smiling and giving you positive attention. Maybe I would believe what you said if you also didn't literally describe yourself as 5'11 with a HTN/Chadlite face. :feelskek:

You described her as "uncomfortably talkative" and she obviously felt comfortable with smiling and giving you positive attention. Maybe I would believe what you said if you also didn't literally describe yourself as 5'11 with a HTN/Chadlite face. :feelskek:
Some females can be very sociable and energetic by nature. She was not just to me, but to the patients as well. Also she was obviously confused and uncomfortable when I asked her number.

Nigga fuck off

Nigga let me ask the question of the day man,

what the fuck are you doing on .is

literally the sole fact that you spoke to a girl and got her number puts you above 99% of users on this site.

now fuck off and die (in minecraft)

state of .is rn

mods ban this motherfucker i swear

What the fuck is blood gas

seriously. kill yourself

Kudos to your braveness.

But from the looks of it, you'll probably ascend in a few months.

Nigga let me ask the question of the day man,

what the fuck are you doing on .is

literally the sole fact that you spoke to a girl and got her number puts you above 99% of users on this site.

now fuck off and die (in minecraft)

state of .is rn

mods ban this motherfucker i swear

Definitely text the last girl, but keep in mind getting a number means nothing. Even setting up a date means nothing because foids will flake over 90% of the time. It's just how it is today.

You might want to go to the red pill forum. They are the guys that like to cold approach.

Are you looksmaxing before you do cold approaches?

Normally, I'm too high inhib for cold approach. But I lurking this forum for a 2 months with a crippling depression. And that's makes me more brave to escaping inceldom. Today I decided to try cold approach so I took xanax and propranolol in morning for lowinhibmaxxing.

1-) At the university campus, I saw two girls sitting on a bench before lunch time, I said that my phone not with me and asked what time it is? (my phone was with me). I said I wanted to meet , they accepted with uncomfortable face, and I sat across from them. I talked for 10 minutes and they answered coldly every question I asked , it was very clear that they did not want me. both were frigit beckies and after a while I said goodbye and leave.

2-) In the lunch queue, I went to a girl I knew was from our class and said hello. We talked for a while when the queue continued, this time it went better. After we entered the dining hall, we sat together, but after a while, 3 of her friends came and cucked me. Suddenly I was completely outcast . They talked among themselves and I couldn't say a word the whole meal. I said goodbye after lunch and left the group. Also she was a high tier becky and probably had a boyfriend.

3-) I went to the hospital for medical practice in the afternoon. (I am 4th grade med student). I was the only one in our group who came to the practice, I could have signed the paper and left. However, there was a 6th grade intern girl there and I wanted to talk to her. The girl was surprisingly nice to me. She was a 4/10 petite becky with glasses and almost umcomfortably talkative. After talking for a while, they called her to get blood gas and she said to me, "Do you want to take it?" . I was in the 4th grade and had never took a blood gas before, but I said "yes" so I wouldn't look like a coward. It is difficult to get blood gas, you have to palpate the artery from patient's wrist and you have to shoot blindly with a needle. I got excited and failed on my first try, then she took my place and did it. I felt humiliated and terrible. I was about to leave with great disappointment but she smiled at me and said, "I failed my first try too." ngl I liked her, she's a sweet girl. I asked her phone number with a strange confidence, I said "Maybe I could ask you some questions about internship," . Her face was confused, but she gave me her phone number. I think she was just being polite. Maybe I'll text her, but I don't think I can get anything from her. It's definitely not flirting.

So at the end of the day I couldn't get anything. Another lonely friday night, another lonely weekend. I'm coping with alcohol rn.
You're a normie go to forums.red and ascend dont shit here

Fakecel, if I went up to random foids on a bench and asked to talk they’d tell me to go away and threaten to call campus police on me

Thats great news! It isn't easy to cold approach I've failed with it and have seen next to no success with it.

You are wasting your Energy "

~ Gogeta SS4 Dragon Ball FighterZ

Yeah, when I cold approach, bitches usually give me their phone number and they start to suck me up really good and after I cum they're witting their phone number on my dick because is long (8 inches).

Nigger Mogs me, TALKING to foids like that and got NUMBER! I never had one of those in my entire lifetime.