Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I touched a girl today.

Robinxyz

Robinxyz

Banned
-
I took a trip to this town today. Right after I boarded the bus, this landwhale sat next to me. She bought this seat, so nothing special here. She must've been in her early 20s, her face was attractive despite of her being fat. She immediately took her earbuds off her bag and started listening to music. About 30 minutes into the trip, when we had left town and started driving through the countryside she dozed off. She was fat, so her leg was brushing against mine. I took advantage of that and began pressing my left leg harder against hers. I got immediately hard, it's been a while since I got that aroused. This went on for the rest of the trip which took 40 more minutes.

I was scared that she'd notice it, but apparently she didn't since she continued to sleep and only woke up when we were close to our destination. It's hard to put into words how amazing it was to feel the warmth from her leg radiating into mine. It felt so relaxing. Moreover, she smelled great. I had been feeling down all week to the point of skipping meals altogether, but this experience really improved my mood. I might do it again at some other occasion. It's funny how a little interaction with a female can do wonders to your self-esteem. Femoids can save lives. But instead they choose to ruin them.

I took a trip to this town today. Right after I boarded the bus, this landwhale sat next to me. She bought this seat, so nothing special here. She must've been in her early 20s, her face was attractive despite of her being fat. She immediately took her earbuds off her bag and started listening to music. About 30 minutes into the trip, when we had left town and started driving through the countryside she dozed off. She was fat, so her leg was brushing against mine. I took advantage of that and began pressing my left leg harder against hers. I got immediately hard, it's been a while since I got that aroused. This went on for the rest of the trip which took 40 more minutes.

I was scared that she'd notice it, but apparently she didn't since she continued to sleep and only woke up when we were close to our destination. It's hard to put into words how amazing it was to feel the warmth from her leg radiating into mine. It felt so relaxing. Moreover, she smelled great. I had been feeling down all week to the point of skipping meals altogether, but this experience really improved my mood. I might do it again at some other occasion. It's funny how a little interaction with a female can do wonders to your self-esteem. Femoids can save lives. But instead they choose to ruin them.
This, this is all we incels ask for
But since we're ugly....

It's funny how a little interaction with a female can do wonders to your self-esteem. Femoids can save lives. But instead they choose to ruin them.

:feelsbadman:

>Femoids can save lives. But instead they choose to ruin them.

The most important sentence of this whole post

Nice man! Hope you can escape one day

femoid feminists would call this assault sadly.

This happened to me with my oneitis. I got a boner as well.

That little interaction with a woman I care about, for 30 seconds, left me with an experience which I will never forget.

We truly are pathetic. Guys a decade younger than us experience more than this.

anytime a girl voluntarily puts herself in my personal space i feel a rush of dopamine and good feelings deep inside. its happened a few times in my life and i remember each one. women have to much power

Look at Chad over here guys.

D1D16B4E 59A7 4077 890C 9234009F38F5

bragging that you touched a girl. I hate braggarts. Also you are fakecel if she sat next to you and didn't vomit