Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I touched a foid's boob by accident

Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
★★
It happened on Friday at work, I was going to open the door to enter the office, but a foid coworker came running and got in before me, and my hand touched her left boob instead of the door handle. It was for just half a second but I touched her with all of my fingers, I even squished it a bit. The foid just look at me seriously but she was just too much in a hurry to say anything. I didn't apologize. That cunt is a massive giga whore who should be used to strangers touching her breasts cause they're really big. I hope she remembers me with disgust, I hope the memory of me touching her body stays with her forever and doesn't let her sleep.

Make sure you don't get fired

What did it feel like ?

Now we just need to wait for the "SuicideFuel I was arrested at work for accidentally touching a foid"

fookin SLAYER bro
wish it was me but then again i only have old bags working with me

In high school I used to extend my arm out and force foid's legs to rub against it. :feelsthink:

If this story is for real then OP should probably track her down and burn a cross planted in feces on her front lawn as a warning

What’s it like being a harem anime protagonist?

:chad:

she wanted your attention and simply wanted to see your response by creating a situation in which she "inadvertently" brushed her tits against your hand