Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story I touched a female for the first time this year

codingcel

codingcel

clownmaxxing in this clownworld
★★
10% - Foid worship
So yesterday I touched my first non family female of 2022.

A relative of mine came to visit, I felt attracted to her but she made it abundantly clear that she isn't interested just like every other female.
She took my charger and when she was returning it and putting it on table I extended my hand so that she have to put it in my hand, then my finger touched her palm. It felt quite warm and soft, looks like female body is pretty soft :ahegao::ahegao:. I got very aroused, she was sitting in the same room so I took 2 pics of her discreetly :feelshehe: for "later purposes" :feelsLSD:

She just left today, she left me alone...

fucking pathetic

Fuck you mogger

steal her panties for sniffing and licking

Sweet home Alabama

This is so fucking sad to read

Thanks for the story gigachad

tbh, it is so fucking over for OP, that I can't write any words down to express how much pity I have for him.

A relative of mine came to visit, I felt attracted to her
Northern European huh
Frustrated Clint Eastwood GIF

Relative of yours is basically a family, no?

I didnt Touch an female besides Family members this while yea either , besides some 3 handchakes for appointments ( neet Center )

Why are so many peple here incestous?

Touching a female? That’s more than most of the people on this site have done.

A relative of mine came to visit, I felt attracted to her but she made it abundantly clear that she isn't interested just like every other female.
She took my charger and when she was returning it and putting it on table I extended my hand so that she have to put it in my hand, then my finger touched her palm. It felt quite warm and soft, looks like female body is pretty soft :ahegao::ahegao:. I got very aroused, she was sitting in the same room so I took 2 pics of her discreetly :feelshehe: for "later purposes" :feelsLSD:

GrAYcel thread on full display, mang

Foid worship thread

Seeing someone bleed is more arousing than touching some Foid finger

What no pussy does to a mf

Least foid worshipping inkel

bro became chad