Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal I torture myself thinking about the girl that rejected me

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
The girl that was just my type, that recently rejected me is living rent free in my head. I torture myself constantly thinking of her and even looking at her social media.

Use your copes to forget about her.
Trying but it’s hard. Especially this week since gym is my main cope but I tweaked my back and haven’t been able to lift this week. Hopefully it’s better in a couple days. :feelsohgod:

Trying but it’s hard. Especially this week since gym is my main cope but I tweaked my back and haven’t been able to lift this week. Hopefully it’s better in a couple days. :feelsohgod:
wheres the story where u asked her out

wheres the story where u asked her out
We were talking on Facebook dating and she eventually ghosted me as I knew she would from the start. But I still developed hope. :feelsbadman:

The girl that was just my type, that recently rejected me is living rent free in my head. I torture myself constantly thinking of her and even looking at her social media.
same and they all rejected me without me even speaking to them

Having a oneitis as a cel is retarded. Just don't even think about women lul. It's pointless.

I feel your pain. :cryfeels:

It's normal.

It's those girls that are just your type that hurt.

Sounds like a negative feedback loop

I liked a girl and i thought she likes me too
how deluted i was,she viewed me as some disgusting creep

What did you expect? it was normal to reject you she is a toilet

Just remember she isn't thinking about you while you're still seething over that rejection, hope you've recovered by now

i lowinhibmaxxed so hard that i stopped caring about rejections

maybe you coud find peace in the same way and learn to stop caring

i refuse to let foids be the reason im unhappy

You should have sex harassed that stupid stuck up cunt force yourself on her (in gta)

:feelsbadman: Sorry dude
Proud of u for trying though. It’s not easy especially for us.

gym is my main cope but I tweaked my back and haven’t been able to lift this week.
While you tweaked your back at the gym, she got her back blown out by Tyrone. It's ovER.

:feelsbadman: Sorry dude
Proud of u for trying though. It’s not easy especially for us.
Thanks bro. For some stupid reason I told myself I will never stop trying.

Must've been your pERsonality

We were talking on Facebook dating and she eventually ghosted me as I knew she would from the start. But I still developed hope. :feelsbadman:
Takes time.