Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based I took advantage of my foid neighbor

BlackPilledNeet

BlackPilledNeet

Wizardcel
★★★★★
I took full advantage of my overweight, bisexual neighbor. So she was overweight, very masculine, a 2/10. In addition, she was older than me, a chain smoker and not particularly intelligent. I couldve never fuck her. However, she was technically talented and had a lot of tools that I didn't have. We started talking more and more about soccer. I asked her later to fix things in my apartment for free. She fixed a lot of things for me over time. I could save much money. She even changed my toilet seat once without wearing gloves :lul:

Last edited:
just close ur eyes and fuck her

toilet fixes toilet

Do you think you could actually have a chance of ascension with her if you wanted to?

I took full advantage of my overweight, bisexual neighbor. So she was overweight, very masculine, a 2/10. In addition, she was older than me, a chain smoker and not particularly intelligent. I couldve never fuck her. However, she was technically talented and had a lot of tools that I didn't have. We started talking more and more about soccer. I asked her later to fix things in my apartment for free. She fixed a lot of things for me over time. I could save much money. She even changed my toilet seat once without wearing gloves :lul:
Im surprised that a foid has some skill tbh:feelstastyman: