Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I took a walk in the woods (with pics and clips) and I found some interesting stuff too

Looks like some really nice scenery.

Surprised you didn't mollywhop that girl walking up the stairs jfl

Looks like some really nice scenery.

Surprised you didn't mollywhop that girl walking up the stairs jfl
that would earn me a one way ticket to prison, i may be autistic, but im not that autistic ffs.

I do not take drugs exept nicotine and very rarely gin and beer. But I totaly understand why someone would want to use it. I would not be to harsh on a fellow incel who is a drug addict:feelsbadman:
And yeah avoid touching needle bro :feelsYall:

I do not take drugs exept nicotine and very rarely gin and beer. But I totaly understand why someone would want to use it. I would not be to harsh on a fellow incel who is a drug addict:feelsbadman:
And yeah avoid touching needle bro :feelsYall:
you lot don't shut up about that fucking syringe do you?
have we started a meme here?

syringemax theory, over for syringecels, syringe.is.

Get a bike and see the countryside

Crackhead stuff, only lame ass niggAs do this sheit

Black tents are not good in summer

Black tents are not good in summer
if your homeless and living in a tent in the forest, wouldn't it make more sense for the tent to be a bit more hidden and to be in a olive green kind of colour so it blends into the environment?

if your homeless and living in a tent in the forest, wouldn't it make more sense for the tent to be a bit more hidden and to be in a olive green kind of colour so it blends into the environment?
Yes, and not out in the open like that...

I knew dudes that covered there tents in brush and branches so it was completely hidden.

I preferred to be far enough away from everyone that I didn't need to go to that level of stealth.

I found a syringe and wrapper for small wet wipes under a bridge.

View attachment 1229537View attachment 1229538View attachment 1229539

So somebody's been sticking needles in their arm.
It was probably the guy who lived in that tent.
View attachment 1229544

It had a bicycle on the side of it.
I would have gotten a closer look, but I heard movement coming from the tent.

Then again, the drug user may have been whoever flew this fag flag over the union jack.
LGBT freaks are massive druggies from what I heard

View attachment 1229550

Aside from that though, there were so good sights and sounds.

View attachment 1229543View attachment 1229542
View attachment 1229554
View attachment 1229556
View attachment 1229559
UK countryside is qt! I live near drug addicts but don't have the fortune of a nice walking path

what do you think?
I just find it interesting that you enjoyed the scenery and the walk outside.

I hate being outside. I feel exposed, vulnerable. I see happy couples, I get mogged. I HATE being outside. I only feel safe in my own room.

I found used condoms thrown outside on the lawn by sexhavers where I live

thoughts and opinions?

@Sloth @nice_try @_ImNotHere_ @Linesnap99 @Karakol96 @worrycel
seems like a great doomer walk man, thats some nice sights. good thing you stayed away from that tent though. Don't you get anxious walking around alone in those secluded places? I know I would

Last edited:
Don't you get anxious walking around alone in those secluded places? I know I would
No, I don't.
The part of England I live in is pretty safe.
I live in a small south-western English town.
I thankfully do not live in any larger towns or cities up yonder.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back