Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I took a walk in the woods (with pics and clips) and I found some interesting stuff too

Dr. Autismo

Dr. Autismo

Foid punchER
★★★★★
I found a syringe and wrapper for small wet wipes under a bridge.

IMG 20240819 111159
IMG 20240819 111205
IMG 20240819 111249

So somebody's been sticking needles in their arm.
It was probably the guy who lived in that tent.
IMG 20240819 111408

It had a bicycle on the side of it.
I would have gotten a closer look, but I heard movement coming from the tent.

Then again, the drug user may have been whoever flew this fag flag over the union jack.
LGBT freaks are massive druggies from what I heard

Screenshot 2024 08 19 11 40 02 7633

Aside from that though, there were so good sights and sounds.

IMG 20240819 112114
IMG 20240819 112147

Last edited:
Shame I don't have anybody to share this scenery with irl

Is it really that bad in the UK?

I can't believe that the nation that conquered the most territories in the world and created the largest empire in the history of mankind and today's United Kingdom are the same thing.

Last edited:
don't touch needles/syringe with your hands

What, druguage and homelessness?
It's pretty bad where I am rn, my hometown outside London was no better either tbh.
Yes, I have seen statistics that the UK has the most homeless people from developed countries.

Attachments

• IMG_20240819_152019_030.jpg
    IMG_20240819_152019_030.jpg
    86.2 KB · Views: 10
I can't believe that the nation that conquered the most territories in the world and created the largest empire in the history of mankind and today's United Kingdom are the same thing.
We wouldn't be like if we remained neutral to the Nazis and not go to war with them.

View attachment 1229537View attachment 1229538View attachment 1229539

View attachment 1229544

Then again, the drug user may have been whoever flew this fag flag over the union jack.

View attachment 1229550

View attachment 1229543View attachment 1229542
View attachment 1229554
View attachment 1229556
View attachment 1229559
Dangerous going outside in the united cuckdom

thoughts and opinions?

@Sloth @nice_try @_ImNotHere_ @Linesnap99 @Karakol96 @worrycel

Good nature besides the druggie and that homosexual flag

Good nature besides the druggie and that homosexual flag
kinda feels symbolic in a way.
we have some nice, lovely nature with every shade of the green rainbow, but its tainted by a druggie and a fag flag.

kinda feels symbolic in a way.
we have some nice, lovely nature with every shade of the green rainbow, but its tainted by a druggie and a fag flag.
That's a good description of it

That's a good description of it
also some boomer foid was in the first video, and she very likely voted for faggotry, illegal shitskins coming here and feminism when she was young.

thoughts and opinions?

@Sloth @nice_try @_ImNotHere_ @Linesnap99 @Karakol96 @worrycel
I wouldn't have picked up the syringe. These druggies are filthy, mang.

what do you think?

@Liu KANG @ItsovERfucks @Ron.Belgrade @Stupid Clown @Pancakecel @Juice @HotDogCel @Jokerpilled @Ghostface @HeinzKell @comorange @SupremeAutist @Doesitmatter? @Ryne gosling @BreezyHills @Rabbi Schneerson @GeckoBus @Limitcel @SubhumanGamer @Emba @Fearend_Loathing @Kina Hikikomori @zerozerozero @Tsunchad @Seahorsecel @Left4DeadDarkie @supremegentleman98 @lazy_gamer_423 @bruhwtf @SoycuckGodOfReddit @turbocuckcel_7000 @nowiff @SandNiggerKANG @Cowcel @clocked @Mecoja @Grodd @NeverEvenBegan @BLACKED.COM @IngsocSimp @edgelordcel @Regenerator @Animecel2D @TBIcel @Copexodius Maximus @BornToLose @EnglishCel @NorthernWind @VideoGameCoper @NearEnd @Chang Longwang @Blackpill Monk @wasted12years @Moroccancel @slavcel11 @Starfishcel @BuFFooN

Last edited:
My village mogs

there’s something about the way UK looks that i just hate

@
Kina Hikikomori
@Kina Hikikomori @

This happens in Tokyo too, there's a square where young people (clearly from LGBT groups and full of foids with dyed hair) are totally unbalanced, whether because of alcohol or drugs. And they are very arrogant when they are faced with this worm situation that they are in.I went to Tokyo once during the day with my mother, to sort out my documentation when I came of age, I stayed there from morning until night because of the delay, during the day these individuals are not as prevalent, but at night the situation of these normie worms is very visible.

what do you think?

@Liu KANG @ItsovERfucks @Ron.Belgrade @Stupid Clown @Pancakecel @Juice @HotDogCel @Jokerpilled @Ghostface @HeinzKell @comorange @SupremeAutist @Doesitmatter? @Ryne gosling @BreezyHills @Rabbi Schneerson @GeckoBus @Limitcel @SubhumanGamer @Emba @Fearend_Loathing @Kina Hikikomori @zerozerozero @Tsunchad @Seahorsecel @Left4DeadDarkie @supremegentleman98 @lazy_gamer_423 @bruhwtf @SoycuckGodOfReddit @turbocuckcel_7000 @nowiff @SandNiggerKANG @Cowcel @clocked @Mecoja @Grodd @NeverEvenBegan @BLACKED.COM @IngsocSimp @edgelordcel @Regenerator @Animecel2D @TBIcel @Copexodius Maximus @BornToLose @EnglishCel @NorthernWind @VideoGameCoper @NearEnd @Chang Longwang @Blackpill Monk @wasted12years @Moroccancel @slavcel11 @Starfishcel @BuFFooN
I live in NYC and see needles and weird shit all the time. especially packaging for weed that has weird shit on it

nice place man, hobonigger aside, i don't usually do stuff like this because long walks make me anxious

nice place man, hobonigger aside, i don't usually do stuff like this because long walks make me anxious
i like going on nature walks, being out in nature makes me feel at peaces and i love the sights, sounds and smells.
it would be better if i had someone to go with me.
that picture of that bench really makes me depressed, because i can easily imagine people, a teenage friendgroup in the past hanging out on that bench, talking and laughing, well into the evening.
i never really had a friendgroup, back when i was a teen or now, i've had very few friends.

what do you think?
you're probably going to get AIDS and die since you touched a used needle with your bare hands. it was nice knowing you!

Save the needle then use it on your enemies for lingering poison damage

Druggy faggots deserve death penalty
i smoked a roll up with tobacco and bits of weed in it once when someone i know offered it to me.
aside from it being a bit spicy, i didn't taste too different from your avenge tobaccy roll up tbh.

Last edited:
i smoked a roll up with tobacco and bits of weed in it once when someone i know offered it to me.
aside from it being a bit spicy, i didn't taste too different from your avenge tobaccy roll up tbh.
You weren't pumping yourself full of needles while drunk

View attachment 1229537View attachment 1229538View attachment 1229539

View attachment 1229544

View attachment 1229550

View attachment 1229543View attachment 1229542
View attachment 1229554
View attachment 1229556
View attachment 1229559
Love posts like this brocel:feelsokman:

Personally however I wouldn't ever touch those needles or go near these places if they are found.

i like going on nature walks, being out in nature makes me feel at peaces and i love the sights, sounds and smells.
it would be better if i had someone to go with me.
that picture of that bench really makes me depressed, because i can easily imagine people, a teenage friendgroup in the past hanging out on that bench, talking and laughing, well into the evening.
i never really had a friendgroup, back when i was a teen or now, i've had very few friends.
yeah i often think about things like that, like i'll go past very small and ugly apartment blocks or houses, but they are all full of families and couples and normal people, sad shit.

it's really hard for inklers to keep friends after middle school or so, because the status mogging gets just too strong, even your best friend will hate you if you aren't cool enough, i still remember.

Personally however I wouldn't ever touch those needles or go near these places if they are found.
I wouldnt wanna step on some condom filled with faggot cum

why would you touch the syringe

because i was curious.
you know, i'm pretty surprised users commented on that the most rather than the hobo, the fag flag or that crusty, withered old boomer bitch who walked up those step past me in that video.
you know that she voted for feminism, faggotry and shitskins moving here, and our generation will suffer for that.
she inhabits a completely different reality from me, do you think shes ever heard of the blackpill or incels?

Woods/ forest with no people in it is great

LGBT are 3 times more likely to use heroin
LGBT are 4 times more likely to use methamphetamine
LGBT are 3 times more likely to have marijuana use disorder
LGBT are 2 times more likely to have alcohol use disorder
LGBT are 2 times more likely to smoke
About 20% – 30% of LGBT abuse substances in their life over 3 times more than heterosexuals
15% of LGBT had alcohol or drug use DISORDER in the LAST YEAR only, over 2 times more than heterosexuals
https://healthyliferecovery.com/mental-health-addiction-in-lgbtq/

LGBT are 3 times more likely to use heroin
LGBT are 4 times more likely to use methamphetamine
LGBT are 3 times more likely to have marijuana use disorder
LGBT are 2 times more likely to have alcohol use disorder
LGBT are 2 times more likely to smoke
About 20% – 30% of LGBT abuse substances in their life over 3 times more than heterosexuals
15% of LGBT had alcohol or drug use DISORDER in the LAST YEAR only, over 2 times more than heterosexuals
https://healthyliferecovery.com/mental-health-addiction-in-lgbtq/
crap like that will certainly mess your head so bad, you won't know your left from your right anymore.
no wonder those creatures are fucking emotional nutcases.

:feelsbadman:

I think you shouldn’t of touched the needle or wet wipes :shock:
Otherwise the water looked nice

I think you shouldn’t of touched the needle or wet wipes :shock:
Otherwise the water looked nice
don't touch needles/syringe with your hands

I wouldn't have picked up the syringe. These druggies are filthy, mang.

you're probably going to get AIDS and die since you touched a used needle with your bare hands. it was nice knowing you!

Save the needle then use it on your enemies for lingering poison damage

Love posts like this brocel:feelsokman:

touching them without gloves, how dumb, hopefully you sanitised your hands afterwards

syringemax theory

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back