Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I told my therapist about me hating my looks and wanting to get surgery

H

HighTGymcel

Self-banned
-
Funny thing is she didn't even say I shouldn't she just said that I also should try to accept myself but she didn't say no don't get any or smth so they probably know I am ugly and surgery could help me.
Honestly the more I speak my thoughts out the better I feel because I don't need to hold everything inside my head.

whats with all these users here talking with foid therapists,
can you at least find a male therapist

They’re not supposed to tell you what to do. They just try to get you to make the most sound decision. If you’re ugly you’re ugly. No helping you there.

They’re not supposed to tell you what to do. They just try to get you to make the most sound decision. If you’re ugly you’re ugly. No helping you there.
Yeah thats true.
They don't try to tell me what to do but rather make myself more confident in what I do.

whats with all these users here talking with foid therapists,
can you at least find a male therapist
Vast majority of the-rapists are foids. It's the #1 profession where useless foids go because they can't do anything else. I am convinced the whole industry exists just to employ these useless eaters.

Going to therapy :feelskek: