Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I told my parents about my anxiety issues, I'm terrified right now

CopingCurrycel

CopingCurrycel

Banned
-
Basically I was talking to my mother about how my doctor during a checkup gave me the number to an anxiety helpline, and told me that the way I behave apparently isn't normal. This happened like 3 years ago and happened in front of her. My mother afterwards laughed and told me to rip the number up and said I didn't need help, I did just that.
Now 3 years down the line, I still have the same issues, I'm still an anxious and shy young man. And I told my mum about the issues, she is now telling me to maybe get it checked out. But the thing is, I know for a fact she is laughing about it as we speak. She thinks I'm a retard and is judging me heavily, I remember the last time I told her I felt a little down and a few weeks months later she was mocking me saying I was weak minded and retarded which is why I felt depressed.
Anyways I now regret telling her these issues because now she will 100% make fun of me and see me as an even bigger retard. I'm not sure what to do now...

Mothers don't give good advice.
I had to learn that the hard way.
They're foids after all.
Don't take anything she says serious, trust me on that.

I have been hiding my emotional issues from parents for years, still am.

They're foids after all.
No shit man, she doesn't care. She just pretends to care, but will be making fun of me soon

I have been hiding my emotional issues from parents for years, still am.
Can relate. It will only cause more problems and it will just be a drag in the end. I'd rather keep it inside.

Can relate. It will only cause more problems and it will just be a drag in the end. I'd rather keep it inside.
Agreed man, she tried to blame my anxiety on my height too. its fucking over

They're foids after all.
This.
Some "mothers" are pure evil.

my mother is like that too, she is the worst foid of all

She need s spankings