Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I told my online friend about how much I wanna fuck my cousin and he thinks it's disgusting.

• Thread starter 2002AryanMaxxed1488
  • Start date
2002AryanMaxxed1488

2002AryanMaxxed1488

卐 5'6 Uggo with Rage, Depression, ADHD & Autism 卐
★★★★★
I had already told him at that point and I wanted his honest opinion on it, so he told me.
He told me that he thinks its "disgusting" "disturbing" and "gross." Even after telling him that we aren't blood he said it doesn't matter and it's still repulsive.
I can't say I blame him though.
All his cousins are male (the ones I know about anyways) and even if he did have any female they would be blood related.
Not that the blood relation would be a determent to me. :feelshehe:

It is disgusting

Normalnigger NT mind thinks it's disgusting because.... he probably can't tell you why. It's just his NPC programming. I mean if you aren't even related by blood that's not even really a cousin but even if it were, people have been fucking their cousins for centuries. Blow his mind by telling him that technically every homo sapien is related. He will have to kill himself pronto.

Normalnigger NT mind thinks it's disgusting because.... he probably can't tell you why. It's just his NPC programming. I mean if you aren't even related by blood that's not even really a cousin but even if it were, people have been fucking their cousins for centuries. Blow his mind by telling him that technically every homo sapien is related. He will have to kill himself pronto.
:bigbrain:

He's right. You're a degenerate

OP is a proud
1vue3mm9o5mj9.png

Aryan my ass. Just shows that you’re a larp.

Aryan my ass. Just shows that you’re a larp.
>implying Europeans didn't fuck their cousins just as much as every other pre industrial culture did

Lol fakecel if you don't have at least one bangable cousin. It was normal in the past who cares. And the genetic risk is negligible.

Lol fakecel if you don't have at least one bangable cousin. It was normal in the past who cares. And the genetic risk is negligible.
We're not blood related so the genetic risk is basically non existent.

Implying I have blonde hair and blue eyes. Call me a fake Aryan if you want but Der Führer did not possess blonde hair.

Fucking cousins is the way preserving aryan race and destroying cucked jew religion

The taboo against people with consanguinity is perhaps something that the first homo sapiens learned when they saw that they could have children with problems or a primary ancestral mechanism.And although it is obvious that you may not have children with your cousin, the explanation of Western social rejection is evident. Religions like Islam allow it.

The question is: does your cousin want to fuck with you?

>implying Europeans didn't fuck their cousins just as much as every other pre industrial culture did
Doesn’t make it right
My dick works in weird ways. This is just one of many.
308644FD EE11 45BA 9476 3A90746A4103
Most of these online Aryan copers are subhuman tbh. Actual tall blonde hair blue eyed Aryan pheno men are having fun living their life with friends, family and girls. The ones who cope on obscure forums on this are either non whites or mutt whites.

Doesn't make it wrong either :dab: volcel if you wouldn't fuck your cousin btw
And incel if they don't wanna. I would say rape but that's gonna put me in prison so no.

I had already told him at that point and I wanted his honest opinion on it, so he told me.
He told me that he thinks its "disgusting" "disturbing" and "gross." Even after telling him that we aren't blood he said it doesn't matter and it's still repulsive.
I can't say I blame him though.
All his cousins are male (the ones I know about anyways) and even if he did have any female they would be blood related.
Not that the blood relation would be a determent to me. :feelshehe:

If she's not related by blood then shoot your shot.

Have fun beeing raided if u are from Austria or Germany with such posts
U know there were people raided here for Nazi Stuff?

tell him buddha married his cousin and it was a tradition for the kings and elites to do that.

Implying I have blonde hair and blue eyes. Call me a fake Aryan if you want but Der Führer did not possess blonde hair.
Cringe redditfag larper posturing as muh based completely archetypical white supremacist when in reality barely anyone here takes those faggots seriously
Most of these online Aryan copers are subhuman tbh. Actual tall blonde hair blue eyed Aryan pheno men are having fun living their life with friends, family and girls. The ones who cope on obscure forums on this are either non whites or mutt whites.
Exactly. Imagine finding solidarity with people who literally want you dead lmao. Just a bunch of subhuman snowroaches, spreading their cheeks for genetically superior men

the birth defect argument doesnt even apply past first cousins

Show me your cousin

Fucking nigger

Order a medium pizza (should be 8 slices), take out one slice, show him and tell him that’s the most DNA you can share with her (1/8).

Ok, yeah not blood related, but if he had female blood cousins, trust me, he would want to fuck then too

Yes we all came from Africa

Now feel free to fuck your cousins