Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I told my oneitis that I have a crush on her

thisissparta420

thisissparta420

Self-banned
-
I'm gonna see how it goes, I'll keep you guys updated. I don't expect it to go well but at least i tried.

I look at her often, she might use it as a chance to say that she doesn't like the way I look at her or she might be disturbed by the kind of attention I'm giving her. I wanna see what will happen, I don't expect it to go very well haha

I'm gonna see how it goes, I'll keep you guys updated. I don't expect it to go well but at least i tried.

I look at her often, she might use it as a chance to say that she doesn't like the way I look at her or she might be disturbed by the kind of attention I'm giving her. I wanna see what will happen, I don't expect it to go very well haha
Blink182Kids.Is

*5 hours later*

I told my oneitis that I have a crush on her​

goog look boyo wasteing your time, you will get rejected remember her dm's are open and ofc she has better-looking guys now who do you think she will choose?

he is no older than 17 tbh, anyone who still has a oneitis is a fucking child
What does oneitis mean? Does it mean a crush? My crush for her started in the third year of university.

you straight up told her you have a crush? like without asking her out or anything? its over, buddy

Next time you catch yourself daydreaming about her, imagine some other guy cumming all over her face, because that's probably what she's doing tonight.
Imagine her getting pounded from behind by men who look down on you, because that is what's happening.
Should probably just rapemaxx tbh

Oneitiscels are so fucking cucked.

How did it went? Still no answer?

It's over, dude

>I told my oneitis
>I'm gonna see how it goes
What?

foid worship die of aids faggot

prob ascend tbh, teencel

Inflating a foids ego and telling a foid "you have a crush on her" is absolutely pathetic levels of gynoslavery
He is basically saying that he wants to pursue a romantic relationship with her, which is not foid worship.

Don't inflate the rodent's ego

I would never tell my Oneitis I have a crush on her. That would be rope fuel.

She probably ghosted at you at that point if she hasn't answered yet.

Telling your crush your feelings toward her is the worst thing you can do, trust me... I've done it before, it was stupid and nothing good came out of it. Good job, now the bitch will make fun of you behind your back and everyone of her friends will know about it.

You made a big mistake but good luck

Chad only.

I am 34 years old.

It will end badly.

Foids are evil rats.

You will be blocked or seenzoned.

Lets see the results and edit this.

nicholas-cage-laugh.gif

I sent a message to her some minutes ago, she hasn't responded.
you tell her you have a crush without asking her out, do it through text, and are now dming her after she ignored your initial text. stop with the jestermaxxing bro, youve embarrassed yourself enough