Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion I told my mom that I felt like I'd need to check my temperature after taking some trash out in this cold weather, and told me to toughen up.

Toxic_Manbabby

Toxic_Manbabby

Admiral
★★
Her quote was "If everyone was like this, we'd have no humans; because you gotta toughen up to survive."

She wants me to toughen up in order to survive while I still stand no chance of ascending? :feelsseriously:

From a biological standpoint, what's the point in that? :feelskek:

Her quote was "If everyone was like this, we'd have no humans; because you gotta toughen up to survive."

She wants me to toughen up in order to survive while I still stand no chance of ascending? :feelsseriously:

From a biological standpoint, what's the point in that? :feelskek:
She was right. Who the fuck checks their temperature after going out in the cold for 2 seconds?

[UWSL]Username checks out[/UWSL]

Last edited:
The fuck are you checking your temp for? A cold? Is this some white people thing?

The fuck are you checking your temp for? A cold? Is this some white people thing?
I have actually been checking my temperature to see if I have a cold. I've been very afraid of getting sick because it usually results in me not being able to relax at all. My parents always tell me to just sleep it off, but I never can while sick.

holes love to say men are responsible for toxic masculinity yet they are the biggest spreaders of it.

She was right. Who the fuck checks their temperature after going out in the cold for 2 seconds?

View attachment 563893
[UWSL]Username checks out[/UWSL]
I do because I have had anxiety for years.
holes love to say men are responsible for toxic masculinity yet they are the biggest spreaders of it.
She also tells me to stop being so negative about everything. How am I supposed to be happy about life when I stand no chance of ever ascending and my
country has been transformed into the shithole that it is now? I live in America, btw.

Last edited:
I have actually been checking my temperature to see if I have a cold. I've been very afraid of getting sick because it usually results in me not being able to relax at all. My parents always tell me to just sleep it off, but I never can while sick.
Just don't get sick.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back