Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I told my friend that I wanted to commit suicide and he told me that I just had to change my habits to improve

Heroin

Heroin

Recruit
★★★★
I told him that one of this days i was going to kill myself and he just told me that all people have their own problems, and that i should go to the psychologist and starting changing habits.

Anyways, he knows perfectly that i am an incel...

He's actually right ...

point a gun at him and till him that all people have their problems

Psychologist are bullshit.
I mean the other stuff. Well you don't really need a psychologist since most of that stuff is on the internet nowadays, but he's correct about changing habits.

I mean the other stuff. Well you don't really need a psychologist since most of that stuff is on the internet nowadays, but he's correct about changing habits.
Do you think so? I felt that like empty words

he prolly doesn't give a fuck about your misery. confessing your emotions to people only makes you vulnerable to their attacks and manipulations.

This is none of his bussines if he can't help you and send you to some psychiatrics who charge you fortune and doesn't help you (It's scam). He is not your friend ditch him.

Why do u think so?
I've been backstabbed too many times to fully trust people. The truth is you are alone in this world.

This is none of his bussines if he can't help you and send you to some psychiatrics who charge you fortune and doesn't help you (It's scam). He is not your friend ditch him.
In my country healthcare is public, but yeah, private psychologists are expensive

What could you advise me about changing habits?
If the habits you're having right now make you suicidal you should change them to whatever.

If the habits you're having right now make you suicidal you should change them to whatever.
Something that has always screwed me up and I would like to change about myself is having the balls to defend myself, complain when something bothers me or say to the face of people who treat me like a loser what sons of bitches they are.

Something that has always screwed me up and I would like to change about myself is having the balls to defend myself, complain when something bothers me or say to the face of people who treat me like a loser what sons of bitches they are.
Practice in the mirror so you can see your facial expression to convey yourself better.

I told him that one of this days i was going to kill myself and he just told me that all people have their own problems, and that i should go to the psychologist and starting changing habits.

Anyways, he knows perfectly that i am an incel...
Most likely just a bluepilled NPC. There is no point in sharing your suicidal thoughts with him. Remember that NPCs can make your life hell so i would be careful in sharing this type of private information with them.