Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I told a landwhale I'm dealing with suicidal thoughts and she rejected me.

dOOmerbOI

dOOmerbOI

Azovcel
★★★
DISCLAIMER
Before anyone starts attacking me and calling me a fakecel. I am far from one. I am a 25 year old slavcel with lots of issues and no social life.
I made several posts about my own story. Those here who know me, know as well what I am talking about.

Starting from the beginning.

I met a woman on Instagram through a friend. He posts catholic and trad dark age edits on Instagram. She was one of his followers.
He knew what I was dealing with and he wanted to help.

Shes a trad catholic obese 22 year old who calls herself a virgin, looking for a good husband and having lots of children.

We talked for a couple of months. She was really interested in me because she has some kind of strange fetish for "aryan" men. Blonde and blue eyes. And I was also a right winger, like her.

Whats really funny about this are her previous toxic relationships. She was talking all the time about this. How she dated thugs who mistreated and drived her to alcoholism and depression. But its never their fault of course, Tee-hee! :society:

The reason I believe she was actually so invested in dating me, is her desperation of having kids as early as possible and not running out of eggs. She wanted me to be her Oofy-Doofy provider trad husband.

But what was the breaking point? You'll asking yourself?

I made the mistake of shoving my emotions and vulnerability to a woman.

I told her my issues on dating apps. How invisible I was all my life. My emotional pain. My daily suicidal thoughts.

In a matter of seconds she told me I was not prepared to be in a relationship. Not her! She was obviously prepared for getting more fatter and abused! :society:

She only wished me luck at the end.

I was never a real partner for her. I was lied and manipulated. I realized how sad and miserable I was as sudden as the black pill kicked in.

It never fucking began.

Last edited:
I made the mistake of shoving my emotions and vulnerability to a woman.
Same here. Not even showing my own vulnerability, but calling her out on her incredibly callous remarks to others.

People here focus too much on the Black Pill. Granted, you need the Black Pill to get your foot into the door, but the Red Pill explains how you maintain relationships, and that your q t pi is a nefarious beast hiding behind an ass and tits.

Typical female behavior, I am not surprised

Send this video to her:

You know what happens when you trauma dump

Foolish 2 confess ur inceldom 2 a foid, u can never do that, looks like u couldve bagged her but u fumbled get on the horse and try again brocel

Foolish 2 confess ur inceldom 2 a foid, u can never do that, looks like u couldve bagged her but u fumbled get on the horse and try again brocel
Idc anymore. I just wanted to vent. she wasnt appealing to me either.

Last edited:
If you didn't have a based Uncle Ted avi I would have called you a fakecel :feelsLightsaber: :feelsLightsaber: :feelsLightsaber:

They’re not equipped for lots of emotional discourse from men

U deserve to be incel pussy

That's how hypergamy works. Even fat women don't want losers.

It takes plenty of courage to speak to a fattie for months. I bet you have plenty of succeful stories to tell lol.
Courage to speak to women after months? I used to go on omegle and call random women ugly, bitches, etc with my face on cam. Youre a puss

This is why it's vital for all truecels to completely stop socializing, delete all social media apps, don't keep your shitty dating account up for years without attention thinking you're going to land a 1/1000000 woman either, get rid of it all and stop speaking to people, work any job and save up then get a small, only need 2.5 room house in the woods with no neighbors where you can be god in your freetime.

It doesn't matter if she has a cannon ball for a stomach or a supermodel face all these foids are all the same.

Shes a trad catholic obese 22 year old who calls herself a virgin, looking for a good husband and having lots of children.

Hence why we'll be directing from this point.

Why would you want a landwhale