Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I told a foid that i'm scared of women

M

Moeggels

bye.
-
So yesterday I made a thread about buying a pair of jeans and the foid I ordered them from getting my address wrong.

Well today I went back in to correct the mistake and the same foid was there. When I told her that she put the address in wrong, she said "i'm so stupid. I'm sorry, i'll fix it".
Then I told her "no, it's okay, I probably mixed up my words. I'm scared of talking to women". She immediately started laughing and almost screamed "there's no need!". It seemed like a really nervous laughter. She was clearly taken aback. Her pale skin turned red too.

This was definitely in the top 5 most autistic things I ever did. I can't believe I was 100% sober.
I can't ever go back in there again.

You're a god damn retard Jesus

My brother has level 3 autism and even he wouldn't do this.

Over for scaredoftalkingtowomencels

Then I told her "no, it's okay, I probably mixed up my words. I'm scared of talking to women".
Image3

It's over. I'm sorry OP

So yesterday I made a thread about buying a pair of jeans and the foid I ordered them from getting my address wrong.

Well today I went back in to correct the mistake and the same foid was there. When I told her that she put the address in wrong, she said "i'm so stupid. I'm sorry, i'll fix it".
Then I told her "no, it's okay, I probably mixed up my words. I'm scared of talking to women". She immediately started laughing and almost screamed "there's no need!". It seemed like a really nervous laughter. She was clearly taken aback. Her pale skin turned red too.

This was definitely in the top 5 most autistic things I ever did. I can't believe I was 100% sober.
Real Chads are scared of women.

U can only rectify this by going euphoric rejoicing, mang

I am certain you are only doing this as some weird kind of social experiment.

We've all been there bro.

I am certain you are only doing this as some weird kind of social experiment.
I just said fuck it in the moment and blurted it out. I didn't think she'd hear it because I said it so fast and she clearly already had problems understanding me. My heart sank when she replied.

What is your IQ if i may ask ?

kudos

saint coke himself
i still prefer the vanta tbh

Thats just retarded
Over

No choice you need to go back in there and rapemaxx NOW

I understand the feeling, it's that thing where you want to show people how pathetic you are because you've been mistreated so many times in your life, to the point where you just don't care what people think of you, how retarded and pathetic you are.
It's okay to be afraid of these asshole creatures sometimes, because they can ruin your life without even knowing you as a person.
But I've learnt to stop being afraid of them because they're actually weak, I never knew until some lad on 4chan proved to me 2 years ago that girls are naturally weaker than a man.

I said the same thing to my psychotherapist who is also a woman. Over for autistcels. :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope: