Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story I threw my phone against the wall while playing Dark Souls

zangano1

zangano1

incel
★★★★★
This was at least 6 years ago. I was fighting Ornstein and Smough for the first time and I was getting destroyed so I got mad and threw my phone against the wall.
Nothing happened to my phone, but I still have that mark on my wall.
Have ever broken something because you got mad playing videogames?

Yeah, I once fell in lava playing minecraft. I was so mad I punched my grandma dead.

I see; my cognitive abilities and reaction time aren't enough to even complete the game half-way, let alone master all the terribly difficult bosses that seem to exist... :feelsUgh:

Though I guess I'd try it if I had more time and better hardware; I can't say I'm low inhib enough to throw a prized possession of mine like my phone, however. :smonk:

Yeah I said come here grandma. I lifted the cookie tray out of her hands, held it over her face and punched straight through it. "I'm never getting my diamond pick back!" Rest in piss grandma.

i have a hole in my desk from everytime ive hit my mouse on it

I see; my cognitive abilities and reaction time aren't enough to even complete the game half-way, let alone master all the terribly difficult bosses that seem to exist... :feelsUgh:

Though I guess I'd try it if I had more time and better hardware; I can't say I'm low inhib enough to throw a prized possession of mine like my phone, however. :smonk:
That was my first, now I pass the whole game without dying

I was fighting Ornstein and Smough for the first time and I was getting destroyed so I got mad and threw my phone against the wall.
I killed them second try :feelsjuice: couldve been first if I didnt run out of bolts :feelsjuice:

I appreciate the game and it is definetly a classic, but I dont have that much time to complete it and there are some things that are really annoying especially if you have OCD like me (for example that you get to fast travel only halfway through the game which is way too late and then you cant fast travel to most bonfires JFL, also there is too much cheesing bc you can carry unreasonable amounts of ammo) so I discarded it (also bc I prolly lost my saves, I never want to play through blighttown and Sens fortress again).

Using ranged weapons is cheating
Not my fault if the game is badly designed :feelsjuice:
Ever heard of "path of least resistance" and "dominant strategy"?
There shouldnt be tools the devs give you that trivialize the game (unfortunately fromsoftware puts them in way too often)

I bit my controller after losing in fifa

Not my fault if the game is badly designed :feelsjuice:
Ever heard of "path of least resistance" and "dominant strategy"?
There shouldnt be tools the devs give you that trivialize the game (unfortunately fromsoftware puts them in way too often)
For foids and casuals

I bit my controller after losing in fifa
Really?

I bit my phone when I lost connection in Clash Royale, the screen protector shattered

This was at least 6 years ago. I was fighting Ornstein and Smough for the first time and I was getting destroyed so I got mad and threw my phone against the wall.
Nothing happened to my phone, but I still have that mark on my wall.
Have ever broken something because you got mad playing videogames?
The first time I closed this game it was brutal, I was entering the fight alone (I didn't know that solaire could help in this part), even invoking him was not helping at all... until I found out that the best tactic was kill Ornstein first and then Smough by locking him to the pillars in the arena. (worked for me ever since)

The first time I closed this game it was brutal, I was entering the fight alone (I didn't know that solaire could help in this part), even invoking him was not helping at all... until I found out that the best tactic was kill Ornstein first and then Smough by locking him to the pillars in the arena. (worked for me ever since)
Summoning is cheating
I bit my phone when I lost connection in Clash Royale, the screen protector shattered
Brutal, ive never played that game

Easy boss. Kill the fat one first

I threw my phone at a metal chair and it was obliterated, do to pent up frustration form my mom cleaning her throat every five seconds.

I threw my phone at a metal chair and it was obliterated, do to pent up frustration form my mom cleaning her throat every five seconds.
Based tbh, we need to release our rage somehow. She owns you a new phone

Posters on the walls from knife throwing at face height... Just cover it up bro...

Based tbh, we need to release our rage somehow. She owns you a new phone
It happened three years ago. She did get me a new one after, still full guilty about it

Posters on the walls from knife throwing at face height... Just cover it up bro...
It's not a big hole, and they painted over it. This happened several years ago

oo far. They look like ants from here. It's like 1/8th mile or something...
Something sharp, a little good aim and the job is done!

I remember smashing the side of my laptop to the point the hard drive died. I replaced it with a SSD a month after. That happened when I got shot through the wall (not by a hacker) in csgo.

Happens al the time

I’ve dropped a glass while playing a video game and it broke :feelsjuice: