Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I thought this girl was nice but wasn't

C

catfishman23

Banned
-
So I talked to this girl at work and I thought she was chill. I tried to come up to her today and she gave me this rude sigh. Basically telling her to leave her alone. I wanted to talk to her the way she came off was fucking bitchy.
I regretted ever trying to talk to her I even bought her some food for lunch, what. Mistake that was.

dont feel bad, you had sex with 23 girls

You know your place and stepped out of line..she's just reminding you of your unworthyness to breathe the same air as she does.

You know what I'd do if I had your super powers, I'd set up an online profile and catfish her real bad.

Just lol at approaching women

incelman said:
Just lol at approaching women

Agreed, approaching is reserved exclusively for Chads such as Gambler.

Just LOL this has happened to me so many times I feel your pain OP

She rejected you because she can telepathically sense your negative mindwaves.

"chill"

LOL. Do humans actually talk like this?

You catfish femoids yet you still bought her lunch. I guess a blackpilled normie will forever still be a normie at heart.

Framecel222 said:
Agreed, approaching is reserved exclusively for Chads such as Gambler.

This is 6 year old level of bullying.

op will make a fine betabux one day.

incelman said:
This is 6 year old level of bullying.

TIL pointing out that you're better looking than me and everyone else on this board is bullying.

Framecel222 said:
TIL pointing out that you're better looking than me and everyone else on this board is bullying.

You don't knwo what I look like and that cancelled date doesn't count.

incelman said:
You don't knwo what I look like and that cancelled date doesn't count.

92jFQUq.jpg

I know exactly what you look like.

Framecel222 said:
92jFQUq.jpg

I know exactly what you look like.

I don't understand how this joke came to be but it's not funny. Go bully fakecels like zyros.

Sparky said:
catfishman23 said:
So I talked to this girl at work and I thought she was chill. I tried to come up to her today and she gave me this rude sigh. Basically telling her to leave her alone. I wanted to talk to her the way she came off was fucking bitchy.
I regretted ever trying to talk to her I even bought her some food for lunch, what. Mistake that was.
*facepalm*
Don’t buy stuff for femoids, even if you are Chad
This. wtf catfishman

CopingGymcel said:
You know what I'd do if I had your super powers, I'd set up an online profile and catfish her real bad.
bad idea. if she is a co-worker then she can file a report

Earthbound said:
This. wtf catfishman

bad idea. if she is a co-worker then she can file a report

How would she even know it's him?

I don't understand women even though I've lived with them my entire life. Even ugly chicks give me no attention, but what's odd is once every blue moon me and a decent looking chick will hold eye contact for a couple seconds.

I initiate it, they don't really smile or make a disgusted face either, but they'll return the look. Just yesterday while on the job I waved at a chick and she smiled, though it was night time and I had a hoodie on so she couldn't really see my face. I hate being socially retarded and ugly at the same time.

QuantumDummy said:
I don't understand women even though I've lived with them my entire life. Even ugly chicks give me no attention, but what's odd is once every blue moon me and a decent looking chick will hold eye contact for a couple seconds.

I initiate it, they don't really smile or make a disgusted face either, but they'll return the look. Just yesterday while on the job I waved at a chick and she smiled, though it was night time and I had a hoodie on so she couldn't really see my face. I hate being socially retarded and ugly at the same time.
Yea I understand what you mean. This girl is not even that pretty and she was fat I gave her the benefit of the doubt.

CopingGymcel said:
How would she even know it's him?
because if he catfishes her, then it means he'd have to film it and confront her.