Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I thought of something funny

thisissparta420

thisissparta420

Self-banned
-
I was imagining that I was in boarding school, and this chick

Is my roommate, we share one bed. I start violently jerking off beside her, the violent hand movement that caused the shaking of the bed woke her up, I look at her straight in the eyes and I told her "look at me in the eyes while I jerk off"
She has a very blank stare(like the one in the picture). I almost burst into laughter while I was edging(the blank stare made the masturbation funny for some reason) then I start violently edging in her presence for several minutes straight.

Last edited:
I was imagining that I was in boarding school, and this chick

View attachment 918495

Is my roommate, we share one bed. I start violently jerking off beside her, the violent hand movement that caused the shaking of the bed woke her up, I look at her straight in the eyes and I told her "look at me in the eyes while I jerk off"
She has a very blank stare(like the one in the picture). I almost burst I to laughter while I was edging(the blank stare made the masturbation funny for some reason) then I start violently edging in her presence for several minutes straight.

View: https://youtu.be/kmcO6SrwQlA?si=0Ot6CGUoEwLg5E42

How I wish, how I wish you were here
We're just two lost souls
Swimming in a fish bowl
Year after year
Running over the same old ground
What have we found?
The same old fears
Wish you were here

You sure this didnt actually happen?:feelsseriously::feelswhat: