Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story I thought I wasn’t that bad :(

• Thread starter mentally lost cel 1
  • Start date
mentally lost cel 1

mentally lost cel 1

A Ghost in Istanbul
-
Today I attended an online lecture and I just look like absolute shit,bloatlord with a recessed chin :(

everybody there mogged me to hell and back :(

I thought I wasn’t that bad looking ,I should’ve known there was a reason I’m here :(

Today I attended an online lecture and I just look like absolute shit,bloatlord with a recessed chin :(

I thought I wasn’t that bad looking ,I should’ve known there was a reason I’m here :(
Hate when I catch myself at the right angle in the mirror and think "Well, I don't look completely unfuckable" then I remember that's before comparing myself to others.

Man, I absolutely despise bullies. Lowest of the low.

If you aren't complimented regularly(or ever) on your looks then you are ugly.

As an incel you aren't aware of this but people get complimented on their looks quite often.

Most people are delusional about their own SMV and the only thing you can depend on is if others compliment you or not... Old grannies don't count btw.

Well. I remember thinking I was handsome, lol. Although it was when I was 7-9 years old or so. But then I gradually realized there was something wrong with my looks.
As an incel you aren't aware of this but people get complimented on their looks quite often.
You just made me remember that ugly foids get complimented on their looks which can't be said for ugly guys. JFL.

Last edited:
If you aren't complimented regularly(or ever) on your looks then you are ugly.

Most people are delusional about their own SMV and the only thing you can depend on is if others compliment you or not... Old grannies don't count btw.
Old grannies does compliment me :( but not anyone else

You just made me remember that ugly foids get complimented on their looks which can't be said for ugly guys. JFL.
Yes but their compliments are usually from other women and not from men. Women compliment each other all of the time.

However the average man will get compliments on his looks once in a while and if you are an attractive man, you will get IOIs quite often.

If you don't get compliments ever then it's safe to assume you are ugly. A handsome man WILL GET COMPLIMENTS. If you think you are handsome but don't get compliments, you are WRONG.

Old grannies does compliment me :( but not anyone else
Old grannies think everyone is handsome for some reason. That's why I said they don't count.

i said you were coping fag

Just WHITE BOY SUMMERmaxx brah.

If you don't get compliments ever then it's safe to assume you are ugly. A handsome man WILL GET COMPLIMENTS. If you think you are handsome but don't get compliments, you are WRONG.
Yeah. That makes sense. And I think the blackpill can help you to realize if you're ugly or not.

Yeah. That makes sense. And I think the blackpill can help you to realize if you're ugly or not.
Best way to get blackpilled is to befriend a Chad and then go clubbing or to bars with him. Watch yourself get ignored and Chad get 3-4 girls giving him attention at the same time.

Watch yourself get ignored and Chad get 3-4 girls giving him attention at the same time.
I feel like it would be too cruel.

its over arkadaş

Best way to get blackpilled is to befriend a Chad and then go clubbing or to bars with him. Watch yourself get ignored and Chad get 3-4 girls giving him attention at the same time.
Never tried it but I would fail so hard at this. You basically win if you're low inhib, able to be loud, obnoxious, etc. I have none of those things and those environments would overwhelm me very easily.

Never tried it but I would fail so hard at this. You basically win if you're low inhib, able to be loud, obnoxious, etc. I have none of those things and those environments would overwhelm me very easily.
No you're wrong. You would fail in this environment but not because of your personality or low/high inhib. You would simply fail because you're not Chad.

Chad can be high inhib, quiet, shy, introverted, and etc. and he would still have women approaching him in clubs/bars. I've seen it myself.

Would be awful,I had a Chad friend before , he was telling his stories about fucking girls and shit, it was suicide fuel

Is not turning webcam on an option ?

The old mirrorcope crumbles when you take a picture / see yourself on the webcam.

I avoid both of those with all my strenght