Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I THINK YOU REALLY CAN DIE , IF YOU DONT DRINK ANYTHING for a FEW DAYS , IM THIRSTY AF BTW

Izayacel

Izayacel

Cl0wnER "
★★★★★
yea why you dont drink something then you might ask? , Well my Juice is still in the Freezer and needs 30 more Minutes . Its kinda fun stoicing through your own Thirst / Survival . :feelskek:

I only drank a few beer today and went to sleep early , Holy shit once the Juice is Ready i will Experience Some sort of Bliss . The Thirst is getting Ridiculous .

And yea just dont try this , Unless you really want some satisfaction at the End ( dont drink anything for one day even if thirst kicks in )

And then Drink some Shit you like the Next Day ,

Last edited:
yea why you dont drink something then you might ask? , Well my Juice is still in the Freezer and needs 30 more Minutes . Its kinda fun stoicing through your own Thirst / Survival . :feelskek:

I only drank a few beer today and went to sleep early , Holy shit once the Juice is Ready i will Experience Some sort of Bliss . The Thirst is getting Ridiculous .

And yea just dont try this , Unless you really want some satisfaction at the End ( dont drink anything for one day even if thirst kicks in )

View: https://youtu.be/NVbUbpU84Tk?si=JS-kU51Ymhe-VmXH

What a retarded thread, I expect more from a 2017 user

Is your pee like, super-dark-yellow ahh I've had that

You're gonna get Kidney Stones...

View: https://youtu.be/JJcZTCP5aeQ?si=IIogRFGztouFedAR