Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I think women will be the majority in hell and here why I think it

PersonaPimp

PersonaPimp

WOMEN OWE ME SEX - Discord: personapimp
★★★★★
[UWSL]Because of your inability to feel guilt and regret[/UWSL]
[UWSL]
Since this is the posture that God expects from the one who has been saved by grace.
The last prophet (John the Baptist) announced the gospel and the coming of Jesus, commanding everyone to repent of their sins, because the Kingdom of God was about to come.

Knowing the female psychology, which is incapable of feeling guilt and shame for its own actions, I believe the majority of the female population will go to eternal damnation, and not only that, I believe the majority of the damned souls will be women.[/UWSL]

There is no god, there is no hell, stop coping.

i don't believe in god but still very based sir.

Foids can't go to hell because they don't have a soul.

I don't want anyone to go to hell, but I think you're right.

I've seen women doing unimaginably evil things and being completely unfazed about it. Usually, men will feel bad when they do bad stuff, unless it's a psychopath.

I believe I will sit at the right hand of Christ with a cold mountain dew in hand.

I don't want anyone to go to hell, but I think you're right.

I've seen women doing unimaginably evil things and being completely unfazed about it. Usually, men will feel bad when they do bad stuff, unless it's a psychopath.
You're a christian, right?

How do you explain this? Why God created such evil beings? Such diabolic? They are so by nature

Why God created the man so superior than woman? What the Bible say about that? I think it's more hard to a woman be saved because of this traits, a woman with severe feminine psycological traits will never accept the redemption by Christ, they are like p[UWSL]harisees by nature, they don't think they need salvation for their souls. [/UWSL][UWSL]It's impossible for them to feel regret, as I said in the thread.[/UWSL]

[UWSL]Why? Why they must be so? :feelsbadman:[/UWSL]
[UWSL]I too don't want the conmdenation of nobody, but of sure I want Justice, and God are fair and will do it![/UWSL]

You're a christian, right?
Yes. How about you?

How do you explain this? Why God created such evil beings? Such diabolic? They are so by nature
Long story short, sin ruined everything. Women are the weaker vessel so they're even more prone than men to be used by Satan, like they have been since the very beginning.

Why God created the man so superior than woman?
Men were created first and women were created to serve/help men.

What the Bible say about that?
Many things.

1 Timothy 5:
14 I will therefore that the younger women marry, bear children, guide the house, give none occasion to the adversary to speak reproachfully.

1 Corinthians 11:

8 For the man is not of the woman: but the woman of the man.

9 Neither was the man created for the woman; but the woman for the man.

1 Timothy 2:​

9 Likewise also that women should adorn themselves in respectable apparel, with modesty and self-control, not with braided hair and gold or pearls or costly attire

1 Timothy 2:

11 Let the woman learn in silence with all subjection

12 But I suffer not a woman to teach, nor to usurp authority over the man, but to be in silence.

I think it's more hard to a woman be saved because of this traits, a woman with severe feminine psycological traits will never accept the redemption by Christ, they are like p[UWSL]harisees by nature, they don't think they need salvation for their souls. [/UWSL][UWSL]It's impossible for them to feel regret, as I said in the thread.[/UWSL]
Some will get saved, by I do think the proportion will be smaller than men's.

[UWSL]Why? Why they must be so? :feelsbadman:[/UWSL]
[UWSL]I too don't want the conmdenation of nobody, but of sure I want Justice, and are fair and will do it![/UWSL]
Forget about this world. The time is short. Get saved and preach to other while we can. We fly soon.

I consider myself a christian with severe problems to maintain my faith :feelsbadman:
Why do you think that is the case? How old are you and when you converted? Which denomination if any?

Why do you think that is the case? How old are you and when you converted? Which denomination if any?
I'm a 19yo Lutheran Evangelical, I was ever christian since my baptism with 5 months of age

I don't understand some purposes of God, and that shake my faith. It is.

I don't understand some purposes of God, and that shake my faith. It is.
It's normal that we don't understand the purposes of God 100%. The most important thing is trusting Him.

It's impossible that things have always existed and it's also impossible that all came from nothing, so a supernatural origin of everything is a necessary truth (which we call "God").

The bible is full to the brim with fulfilled prophecies if you study about it.

So God is real. And the bible says He's good and has something great prepared to the people who accepted His gift of eternal life through Jesus and what He did, being sealed in the Holy Spirit for the day of redemption. Whcih I think is pretty soon, amen.

How can you cope with religion when you should realize that god himself is the source of your sorrows, he could have made you chad... but no, he made you an inkwell... He also made these women the way they are.
Very good point but not enough to make me atheist

Very good point but not enough to make me atheist
This

I think there are a reason why God allow injustice and inequality in the world.
It's the opportunity to the rich feel regret and the poor to pardon

Beauty is mainly quality given to women.....

Why?

Because God knows they are mostly scum with VERY small percentage who are good.. So he gives them a good face and body in this life with luxuries which all whores enjoy.

What is giving them is very little. This life itself is very short and little and anybody who has youth will lose it tmrw.

The afterlife?

They will be rotting flesh with pus and forced to be burned with fire while covered in their excrements....

Hell is real.

I have witnessed demonic activity along with my father who mentioned it HIMSELF after he married a worthless gold digging who divorced before in Canada....