Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment I think women are willing to fuck average-looking men

HeOweGoreWrath

HeOweGoreWrath

Paragon
★★★★★
I just think this means average in terms of men she is willing to associate.

Men who rank 6/7/8/9/10 therefore 8/10 is the "average" in the spectrum she sets.

A lot of them absolutely punch above their weight in terms of looks, though. The average woman can have 20 guys willing to go for her and will always be able to filter out for the Chaddest of them all; IT posters preparing the "my husband is ugly but I love him" anectodal paragraph as we speak.

The average chick does not have 8/10s available to them regularly. 8/10 is like 1/300.

Most women are in a relationship with a 6/10 and cheat on him when they get the chance with a chad

A lot of them absolutely punch above their weight in terms of looks, though. The average woman can have 20 guys willing to go for her and will always be able to filter out for the Chaddest of them all; IT posters preparing the "my husband is ugly but I love him" anectodal paragraph as we speak.
Dude chad is like 1/500. One chad cant keep 500 whores sexually satisifed, their cock would fall off and be completely pulverised.

Women date normies and cheat when they get the chance

Dude chad is like 1/500.
Someone needs to explain the math of the decile system to me.

8/10 should be 10% chad-lites
9/10 should be 10% chad-mediums
10/10 should be 10% giga-chads

Therefore 30% chads

if it is not 10% per decile scale then someone explain to me the math formula for distribution

presumably some kind of bell curve but where do we put that?

Therefore 30% chads

if it is not 10% per decile scale then someone explain to me the math formula for distribution

Probably a curve with normal distribution, with
1) trucel,
2)incel,
3) LTN,
4) Normies
5)HTN
6) Chad Lites and Medium Chads
7) chads.

1) trucel,
2)incel,
3) LTN,
4) Normies
5)HTN
7) chads.
View attachment 678794
where percentages are that percentage of population. I don't know where your SMV rating would work with this system.

Therefore 30% chads

75% of people are between 4/10 - 6/10

15% are sub 4

10% are 7/10+
- 8% is 7/10
- 1.8% is 8/10
- 0.19% is 9/10
- 0.01% is 10/10

They are if they are obese or sub 5

They would only fuck men 5/10 and up

I wonder how easy it would be to get a retarded foid

I wonder how easy it would be to get a retarded foid
I can no longer find that picture with a trisomic female that chose to go with a normie looking guy instead of a trisomic looksmatch male.

Maybe other cels can help.

There's a huge difference between "willing" to be with you and WANTING to be with you. If she doesn't actually WANT to be with you, she can't be trusted for anything serious. If she's merely "willing" to be with you, she only finds you "attractive" in a pragmatic sense, and that relationship WILL eventually become toxic.

1) trucel,
2)incel,
3) LTN,
4) Normies
5)HTN
7) chads.
View attachment 678794
Thay seems accurate and is a good chart. I went from high 4 to low 3 due to puberty, I could maybe hope to reach high 3 after looksmaxxing. It's brutally over.

Trucels are below average,if you're above 3/10 you should kys cause you're a fakecel

The oofy doofy theory is right, but in a more average way, lower than average increasing slowly, the cutecels emerging, prettycels in perpetual anguish coming more. Truth is: If the male is Black, he is more desirable, more smv, the Blackhood makes every female and teen girl crave to be stained by blackness, a Bull can have fat in store to pump, his Blackness is valuable and looked after

Trucels are below average,if you're above 3/10 you should kys cause you're a fakecel
Trucel/fakecel is a false dichotomy
just like volcel/incel

lowIQ to think in black and white terms like these
it is a continuum of factors

I just think this means average in terms of men she is willing to associate.

Men who rank 6/7/8/9/10 therefore 8/10 is the "average" in the spectrum she sets.
Wrong. Average men that women associate with would be 5/10. Maybe 6/10.
The average chick does not have 8/10s available to them regularly. 8/10 is like 1/300.

Most women are in a relationship with a 6/10 and cheat on him when they get the chance with a chad
This. The 8/10 and above are having casual sex with most women. :feelsjuice: Likewise, 3/10 and below are getting minimal to no sex.

Last edited:
1) trucel,
2)incel,
3) LTN,
4) Normies
5)HTN
7) chads.
View attachment 678794
Based on the chart, currently you need to be at least high 3 to have a tiny chance and low 4 to date without significant effort and luck. Due to hypergamy in the majority of couples I see, men are high 4 and bordering low 5. To get a decent looking chick these days, you need to be low 5.

In the olden days, only 1s and potentially low 2s were incels, even this could be mitigated with enough money and status, Steven Hawkings after suffering his condition and re-marrying comes to mind. This is why the system was far fairer.

*Begrudgingly and only if he completely overcompensates for what he lacks in genetics by being a total simp, betabucks, socialmaxxer, etc

Therefore 30% chads

1) trucel,
2)incel,
3) LTN,
4) Normies
5)HTN
7) chads.
View attachment 678794
Depends on whether you define a chad based on absolute attractiveness or relative comeliness (compared to the rest of the male populace). Categorizing based on absolute attractiveness leads to what is likely some sort of bell-shaped distribution, wheres codifying based on relative comeliness leads to like 20% of males being chads.

They’re willing to fuck anyone as long as it’s not me

Incel is a minority I promise you

I don't think that's true at all. This forum is full of average looking men.