Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion I think Will Ferrell is the next guy to get MeToo'd.

FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

Post like the FBI is watching.
★★★★★
I have no evidence of this, just a hunch. And it would be just the right level of tragic because he's a beloved comedian. It's just, his comedy sometimes, I think he only gets away with it nowadays because he's Will Ferrell.

Remember that time he air humped a young Amy Poehler on Late Night with Conan? Remember that time he wore a speedo in that post-9/11 episode of SNL? Now, as a guest on SNL, he's doing sketches like these. Sketches you don't see today's newer sketch comedians doing. I just wonder if it's because he's from a time in comedy were dudes could be openly sexual and we just laughed.

Time will tell I guess

Remove feminazis.

Comedians usually get me tood

Comedians usually get me tood

Because they usually get MeToo'd for bullshit reasons. LIke Al Franken. Didn't touch anybody. Just made a grabbing motion at some breasts, as part of an already bawdy comedy bit he was doing with a bunch of people. He got MeToo'd for a joke.

I hope every sex having degenerate that's part of the elite system gets put on a cross.

Nigger tbh gang shit