Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I think white knights are worse than incels

N

NYincel

Banned
-
At least incels can have some dignity. White Knights sucks women's assholes in the hope they will get laid (probably lower in a woman's eyes than an incel).
Problem #2 is (as he says in the video) it drives women's ego and perceived SMV thru the roof, and that is why they feel entitled to Chads cock and nothing less.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kypii6YA1w4

White knights are traitors to the male gender.

The chad incels vs the virgin whiteknight

I would rather be single then getting cucked.

Crustaciouse said:
I would rather be single then getting cucked.

Said everyone in MGTOW.

I wish assault was legal so I could steal off on some faggot white knight

aut said:

Cope? Do you realize the white knight problem created a situation where women have a unrealistic market value and pursue 5% of men? 

And you know what? Women are getting fucked too....

There are just so many of those "male model" guys, and they are just going to fuck and chuck 99% of women, leaving them more emotionally scarred.

Women miss out on great relationships with "average" guys who would give them a lifetime of love.

So many women end up single and without kids. I talk to plenty of women over 35, many are Jaded and unhappy.

Believe me, there comes a point where a woman don't want to be a pin cushion for Chad anymore.

It is an unsustainable model. It is some mid-tier computer company prices their average laptops thru the roof and they have less and less customers. They try marketing to rich people but they will buy Apple products. Eventually they have to close their doors.

NYincel said:
Cope? Do you realize the white knight problem created a situation where women have a unrealistic market value and pursue 5% of men? 

And you know what? Women are getting fucked too....

There are just so many of those "male model" guys, and they are just going to fuck and chuck 99% of women, leaving them more emotionally scarred.

Women miss out on great relationships with "average" guys who would give them a lifetime of love.

So many women end up single and without kids. I talk to plenty of women over 35, many are Jaded and unhappy.

Believe me, there comes a point where a woman don't want to be a pin cushion for Chad anymore.

It is an unsustainable model. It is some mid-tier computer company prices their average laptops thru the roof and they have less and less customers. They try marketing to rich people but they will buy Apple products. Eventually they have to close their doors.

The cope was you saying white knights are lower to women than incels. I fully agree that white knights are a big problem.