Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory I think what most of us incels want is power and respect

H

HighTGymcel

Self-banned
-
I mean being a khhv virgin is just one of the symptoms of having no power and respect from women.
We men are made to lead and control, once we don't have any of that and don't even get the most basic needs met its not a surprise we fall into a hellpit of mental ilnesses and anger against everybody.
If you have no power and respect you will neither have sex nor relationships, friendships or lots of money.
Your life will be like the one of a cockroach, just hiding in the dark and leeching off others because thats all we can do.
Before people misunderstand me, I don't mean every man should be a president of a country or smth thats impossible but atleast like being well respected in your town and neighberhood and having influence on a local level would be possible.
Now sadly our modern governemnts concentrated most of this power to a small elite and some local chads.
I don't really have a solution to this problem unless we have a different political system.
We guys can't just accept being powerless and cucked like females do.
We are full of testosterone and have totally different thought structures.

There is no wonder so many young men who are at the lowest of society look up to big drug lords and similar because most of them came also from nothing and made it to something.
I don't want to be loved, I rather want to be feared and respected because fear is a stronger emotion than love could ever be.

I mean being a khhv virgin is just one of the symptoms of having no power and respect from women.
We men are made to lead and control, once we don't have any of that and don't even get the most basic needs met its not a surprise we fall into a hellpit of mental ilnesses and anger against everybody.
If you have no power and respect you will neither have sex nor relationships, friendships or lots of money.
Your life will be like the one of a cockroach, just hiding in the dark and leeching off others because thats all we can do.
Before people misunderstand me, I don't mean every man should be a president of a country or smth thats impossible but atleast like being well respected in your town and neighberhood and having influence on a local level would be possible.
Now sadly our modern governemnts concentrated most of this power to a small elite and some local chads.
I don't really have a solution to this problem unless we have a different political system.

There is no wonder so many young men who are at the lowest of society look up to big drug lords and similar because most of them came also from nothing and made it to something.
I don't want to be loved, I rather want to be feared and respected because fear is a stronger emotion than love could ever be.
View attachment 641704
I don't want to be loved, respected, or feared, I want to be left alone and simply have the resources required to buy whatever I want effortlessly.

Though being feared is preferred to being loved (if I have to choose). Fear is the ultimate form of respect, nobody can truly respect you without fearing you.

I don't want to be loved, respected, or feared, I want to be left alone and simply have the resources required to buy whatever I want effortlessly.

Though being feared is preferred to being loved (if I have to choose). Fear is the ultimate form of respect, nobody can truly respect you without fearing you.
You don't want that.
Even getting money is very hard if you are a loser.

Also funny how threads like this barely get any replies, meanwhile shitposts get hundreds of replies.
Speaks for you guys.
Npcs

I want people to at least leave me alone. Society just doesnt stop treating ugly men like shit for its own amusement.

You are right.
I want either power or to be left alone.
It's "my way or the highway". No point denying that.

This whole world relies on power dynamics and social food chain.
Might is right.

fucking cucked mindset.

being feared is not respect.

Even getting money is very hard if you are a loser.
1. You aren't making any sense, if I had the money then me being a loser wouldn't be a problem.

2. Depends on what methods you are using to get the money. If there's one good thing about the era we were born into, there are many opportunities to make money without having to show your face or be social.

being feared is not respect.
There is no such thing as respect without fear, the very concept of respect has some aspect of fear to it.

Fear of disappointing the person you respect OR the respect is directly connected to the fear of that person being physically imposing.

58% of Fortune 500 CEO's are 6ft tall despite only 15% of the male population being 6ft tall. That's because people only let those that they respect lead them, and men who are taller are seen as more physically imposing and dominant (fear aspect).

Respect is rooted in fear.

There is no such thing as respect without fear, the very concept of respect has some aspect of fear to it.

Fear of disappointing the person you respect OR the respect is directly connected to the fear of that person being physically imposing.

58% of Fortune 500 CEO's are 6ft tall despite only 15% of the male population being 6ft tall. That's because people only let those that they respect lead them, and men who are taller are seen as more physically imposing and dominant (fear aspect).

Respect is rooted in fear.
in total war, theres diff between "dread" and "chivalry"

the kind of "respect" you're describing are merely dread. its fear, but fear isnt rly respect. the suborordinates of Putin might fear him, but given chances, they'd murder him in cold blood. if they truly respect putin, they would not.

julius caesar was fucking murdered by the senators in cold blood for fuck fake.

i myself have had fear for certain people but i had no respect. if tables were turned, i'd not hesitate to fucking stab them alive. i have no respect of them.

you're confusing fear vs. respect. you're being edgy. common misconception.

You are right.
I want either power or to be left alone.
It's "my way or the highway". No point denying that.

This whole world relies on power dynamics and social food chain.
Might is right.
It would be better if you all came from my thoughts and then I could throw you into Saturn and hear your cries for mercy before the sexy planet crushes you with it's pressures:shock:

the kind of "respect" you're describing are merely dread. its fear, but fear isnt rly respect. the suborordinates of Putin might fear him, but given chances, they'd murder him in cold blood. if they truly respect putin, they would not.
You are falsely conflating respect and loyalty/allegiance. Both can exist independently.

I'm pretty sure there have been enemies at war that have respected eachother as warriors, but they still had to kill eachother at the end of the day.

If you think that inceldom is only about not getting laid or, as soys say, 'getting your dick wet :soy:', then you are normie fakecel.
Inceldom is about being at the bottom of hierarchy and not having basic respect ( especially from men ).

If you think that inceldom is only about not getting laid or, as soys say, 'getting your dick wet :soy:', then you are normie fakecel.
Inceldom is about being at the bottom of hierarchy and not having basic respect ( especially from men ).
Exactly :yes::yes:

Wrong.

INCEL
Involuntarily - "not by choice"
Celibate - "not having sex"

It's literally in the name.

Stop trying to project your own subjective emotional personal struggles onto the objective reality of inceldom and what it's really about.

If it's about "more" lets stop calling it "inceldom" and create a new term then that is better fitting.

Every time I see this nonsense it just seems to me that overly emotional men are trying to co-opt the incel label to fit their narrative.

What you guys don't realize is that you are creating tiny loopholes for other people who don't want to be here, to rationalize being here. The more vague and subjective you make inceldom, the more wiggle room you create for those individuals.

Wrong.

INCEL

Stop trying to project your own subjective emotional personal struggles onto the objective reality of inceldom and what it's really about.

If it's about "more" lets stop calling it "inceldom" and create a new term then that is better fitting.

Every time I see this nonsense it just seems to me that overly emotional men are trying to co-opt the incel label to fit their narrative.

What you guys don't realize is that you are creating tiny loopholes for other people who don't want to be here, to rationalize being here. The more vague and subjective you make inceldom, the more wiggle room you create for those individuals.
Do you think that short and ugly president, king or a billionaire would still be incel?

It would be better if you all came from my thoughts and then I could throw you into Saturn and hear your cries for mercy before the sexy planet crushes you with it's pressures:shock:
What the fuck is wrong with you?

We're human animals; we're social animals so of course we want to be loved. When we are distressed, we want love to make us feel safe.

We just settle for being feared because sometimes it's all we know how to get. I know this because I've been there and back.

Wrong.

INCEL

I don't think it's that people are trying to create loopholes, so much as we're looking for the latent causes of inceldom. It really is about being at the bottom of a hierarchy, even if the hierarchy is socially conditioned bullshit. Being deprived of social resources, due to the position of incels on the hierarchy, is what causes incels to be khhv friendless NEETs because we don't get socialized or helped as much as others.

Then pepega fucking normies think this is because of an innate nature of ours. Fucking no:feelsree:, its about who gets the resources they need to grow. This is basically neoliberalism in a nutshell: it assumes (wrongly) that there are those who succeed and those who fail and people choose if they're a winner or a loser, while neglecting to consider what social resource advantages some people have that others don't.

Also funny how threads like this barely get any replies, meanwhile shitposts get hundreds of replies.
Speaks for you guys.
Npcs

I feel that frustration, I also disagree with calling them npcs. They just haven't figured out yet that we need to evolve the discourse on this forum, if we're going to get anywhere other than maintaining commiseration. We just need to try our best to coax them out of their sisyphean loop :feelsjuice:

I wanna fly so high that I can leave it all behind

What the fuck is wrong with you?
Nothing it's actually pretty godly. I think you should be owned by me. Alongw with the rest with the universe. Even when it's expanding right now it's already mine :shock:

The bottom line is we are the way we are because we were denied validation from our peers and women, we didn’t get the necessary experiences to become well adjusted adults. Just keeping it real…

High iq, it was never only about sex itself, but the validation aspect.

We're human animals; we're social animals so of course we want to be loved.
I always find it funny that the people who use the cliche "were social animals" line will also say that as technology advances were becoming less social and interacting less, and that's a problem.

I call bullshit.

Humans aren't "social animals", no animal is a "social animal".

1. Forming groups is a survival strategy.

2. Interacting with others relieves boredom (intelligent minds crave "entertainment").

The more intelligent the animal, the more mental stimuli it craves, because the more "boredom" it can experience from the mundanity of existence.

It has nothing to do with "being a social animal", socializing is merely the original source of entertainment for the species. But notice as we create more and more forms of entertainment and entertainment becomes better and better, and more immersive, we care less and less about actually interacting with a real human being FACE TO FACE.

If we were REALLY "social animals" we wouldn't be seeing the trends were seeing now.

I garauntee you that when something like the virtual reality straight out of "Sword Art Online" gets created and becomes a staple in entertainment, human socializing and interaction is going to go down the toilet. Men chasing after women for sex is going to go down the toilet too if these devices can simulate all physical sensations (including sexual). Men will have virtual girlfriends.

There will literally be large groups of men that go from work, straight to virtual reality, then sleep, then wake up and go to work, then come home and head straight to virtual reality. They won't care about "going out" or "socializing".

Humans aren't "social animals", socializing is just the peak of entertainment that we have right now, and socializing is a man's only means to acquire sex (and sex is man's primary motivator). Once we've crossed the technological barrier of those limitations, humans will "magically" become less social (we were never social to begin with, were just limited in options).

Speaks for you guys.
Npcs
Exactly! These guys are no different from normie hiveminds and yet they complain about them. I make so many thought provoking threads that get so little attraction. Mean while postmaxxers and their bullshit get tons of replies.

Most of these incels are no different from normies. And that's the sad truth. They are the types that give us a terrible image to the public. I made a thread earlier about how I noticed that r/IncelTear usually target the spammers and trollers on this forum to make a bad image out of us.

in total war, theres diff between "dread" and "chivalry"

julius caesar was fucking murdered by the senators in cold blood for fuck fake.

i myself have had fear for certain people but i had no respect. if tables were turned, i'd not hesitate to fucking stab them alive. i have no respect of them.

you're confusing fear vs. respect. you're being edgy. common misconception.
Listen here GrAycel. He did not say fear ALONE is the type of respect you need. Because at that point, it's not really respect is it? It's just being sensible to that specific person for your own safety.

Respect in my opinion is Fear + Admiration.

They is no such thing as respect without a little sprinkle of fear for that specific person. Even if it was someone who is physically weaker than you. You have a fear of disappointing them or pissing them off. Because you want that person to see you in a good light aswell.

So fear ALONE is not respect. It's fear + admiration.

The bottom line is we are the way we are because we were denied validation from our peers and women, we didn’t get the necessary experiences to become well adjusted adults. Just keeping it real…
Sad but true.
I always find it funny that the people who use the cliche "were social animals" line will also say that as technology advances were becoming less social and interacting less, and that's a problem.

I call bullshit.

2. Interacting with others relieves boredom (intelligent minds crave "entertainment").

The more intelligent the animal, the more mental stimuli it craves, because the more "boredom" it can experience from the mundanity of existence.

It has nothing to do with "being a social animal", socializing is merely the original source of entertainment for the species. But notice as we create more and more forms of entertainment and entertainment becomes better and better, and more immersive, we care less and less about actually interacting with a real human being FACE TO FACE.

If we were REALLY "social animals" we wouldn't be seeing the trends were seeing now.

I garauntee you that when something like the virtual reality straight out of "Sword Art Online" gets created and becomes a staple in entertainment, human socializing and interaction is going to go down the toilet. Men chasing after women for sex is going to go down the toilet too if these devices can simulate all physical sensations (including sexual). Men will have virtual girlfriends.

There will literally be large groups of men that go from work, straight to virtual reality, then sleep, then wake up and go to work, then come home and head straight to virtual reality. They won't care about "going out" or "socializing".

Humans aren't "social animals", socializing is just the peak of entertainment that we have right now, and socializing is a man's only means to acquire sex (and sex is man's primary motivator). Once we've crossed the technological barrier of those limitations, humans will "magically" become less social (we were never social to begin with, were just limited in options).
:bigbrain:

I call bullshit.

Thread '[Brutal Blackpill] Friendship Is Literally A Cope' https://incels.is/threads/brutal-blackpill-friendship-is-literally-a-cope.370924/

I literally made a thread explaining in full detail alot of what you said. I suggest you read it. It's good stuff. I put alot of effort into it.

For the moment I just want to be loved by a pretty girl

One of my most common fantasies in my head is me as a super powerful being, ruling some country.

I can barely believe how pathetic my life is sometimes. Nothing will get better either unless a miracle happens.

I actually think that technology is a good thing that allows us to keep up with others, but it's only an extension of face-to-face interaction. It's a supplement, not a replacement.

But yeah, I do think it's funny how some people say, "Phone bad" with absolutely no elaboration :feelskek:

I call bullshit.

You're not wrong on any of this: socialization is a survival strategy and it is entertaining (we learn things from others).

Well, this may be my bad. Let me try to be more precise about what I mean by "social animal": I mean an animal that needs to be around others or else it becomes distressed.

This is not necessary for pro-social behavior, but it does help. It attracts us to each other. The problem comes when someone seems too different from us for us to see them as an in-group. In other words, I think incels have been too unfairly 'othered' by mainstream culture.

Or they just don't understand our needs and talents. I think this is the case with neurotypicals trying to tell neuro-atypicals (like autists and ADHDers) that they're disordered because they don't fit into the neurotypical-favoring design of society. Trying to make someone be something they're not and telling them they're diseased if they aren't something other than what they are is really fucked up.

So I think that society is anti-social towards incels, but by my more clearly given definition, humans are social animals.

I hope this gives some clarification.

This is a really good existential question: do we prefer reality to virtual reality? What is real? This is an ongoing area of research: Video by Kyle Hill

One of my most common fantasies in my head is me as a super powerful being, ruling some country.
Jews buy presidents and prime ministers like candy. Do and be the bank or suffer serfdom. Read or be a retard forever.

Barron’s Billionaire News

>Amazon Stock Has Gotten Crushed. There’s a Case It Could Double, or Even Triple, From Here.
>10- or 20-year trend: 5 Utility Stocks to Play Electric Vehicles and Climate Change (NEE), (PEG), (EIX), Exelon (EXC) and Entergy (ETR).

Nothing it's actually pretty godly. I think you should be owned by me. Alongw with the rest with the universe. Even when it's expanding right now it's already mine :shock:
"Ignore" button exists for a reason :feelsseriously:

View attachment 641704

View: https://youtu.be/5Weaop_aiTg

What I want is to be treated with decency although having respect and power would be nice too

This 100%. Too bad I lacked the drive to train for more than a few months in a row. I start off with wild motivation, then it becomes a habit, then it falls off due to a change in schedule. I missed out on years of grind because of that. I could’ve been a fighter by now :dafuckfeels:

All i want is a qt3.14 asian gf to cuddle with in the winter
Thats all i fucking want.