Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I think we’re waiting for AI replicants for blade runner so we don’t have to larp anymore

If we had AI replicants what % of men would join the rape fest of natural foids

• 0-20%

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • 20-40%

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 40-60%

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 60-80%

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • 80-100%

Votes: 2 50.0%

• Total voters
Pinpoint

Pinpoint

Overlord
★★★★★
Then we herd women for procreation and abuse the fuck out of them in orgy pits. Or put them in pig pens for procreation purposes only.

We can probably make AI replicants soon. We can already put terabytes in the space of a human cranium.

We can probably make AI replicants soon
you overestimate that hyped "A.I" gimmick and we won't be able to replicate real human body.

you overestimate that hyped "A.I" gimmick and we won't be able to replicate real human body.
why. we can just vat create clones if we have to. but why cant we make it synthetically.

Then we herd women for procreation and abuse the fuck out of them in orgy pits. Or put them in pig pens for procreation purposes only.

We can probably make AI replicants soon. We can already put terabytes in the space of a human cranium.
10-15 years still.

The AI tech might be there but robotics are still soooooooo far behind the digital tech it will be like 20 years min.

Hard for me to not say that you're all a bunch of pussies and deserve what women are doing.

You can already have a virtual wife if you really wanted to, I think it's far more likely that BCI and VR tech improves and converges to bring lifelike VR simulations before we get synths or replicants. I give it 5-10 years before we get rudimentary 'NerveGear'. 10-15 before realistic human robots.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back